The Coordinator of Development supports the administrative functions related to our donor programs, donor communications, and donor engagement for Individual and Institutional Giving.
Working closely under the direction of the Manager, Annual Giving, the Coordinator supports Sundance Institutes commitment to attracting, retaining, and engaging mission and values aligned donors to support our work through financial contributions and otherwise. This position is based out of our Park City, Utah office and works extended hours including evenings and weekends at key points throughout the year. Occasional travel to Institute offices and events may be required.
Top priorities include but are not limited to
• Managing a portfolio of approximately 75+ active mid-level donors ($5,000+ annually).
• Meeting with donors to solicit renewals and increased contributions.
• Reviewing all donor lists for accuracy and executing the departments communication plans.
• Writing and coordinating donor correspondences.
• Administering donor benefits throughout the year and during the Sundance Film Festival.
• Ensuring premium Sundance Film Festival experience for donors.
• Representing the organization during the Sundance Film Festival and at events throughout the year.
• Serving as a first point of contact for Development inquiries, including managing the departments external email and phone lines.
• Managing the Director of Developments calendar, ensuring the Director has the requisite information necessary ahead of all meetings.
• Coordinating the Director of Developments travel arrangements and submitting credit card and expense reports on the Directors behalf.
• Providing administrative support and serving as the department point person for operations.
You have the following direct or transferable skill sets:
• Legal authorization to work in the United States.
• 2 years of related work experience in advancement, development, or nonprofit work.
• Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills required to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Working knowledge of databases and proficiency in Microsoft and Google Products.
• Experience with prospect research and customer relationship management databases preferred.
You will be successful in this role if you...
• Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail in your work.
• Prioritize work effectively to ensure time-sensitive deadlines are met.
• Write with a clear and concise voice.
• Build and execute successful personalized donor engagement and solicitation strategies.
• Excel at time management.
In addition to an hourly pay of $19.00, this position comes with awesome benefits & perks, including:
• 25 paid holidays
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Paid sick, family, and medical leave
• 401(k) with automatic 3% employer contribution after one year of employment
• Sundance Film Festival passes and benefits (varies each year)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnp5qo-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.