People Data Analyst / Developer
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position:
We are seeking a data-driven, detail-oriented product manager with proven digital/mobile experience to drive our marketing automation technology efforts. You will be responsible for building and executing against a technology roadmap that maximizes the efficiency of our marketing efforts.
This person will work closely with our marketing, product, and engineering teams to execute against tool integrations and use case enablement. In this role, you will be charged with gathering business requirements from Marketing, defining product requirements and user stories, working with engineering teams to design solutions and implement the stories, and approving completed work as part of User Acceptance Testing. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to prioritization, and an attitude that anything is possible.
You will have extensive experience with marketing technology tools, 3rd party vendors, and the use of technology to maximize the efficiency of marketing dollars.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right entrepreneurial and analytical candidate, who wants to join a fast-paced team and feels at home in both Marketing and Technology. This will be a cross-functional role where you will have significant responsibility to drive new capabilities across all facets of the Marketing discipline through technology. You are a well-rounded top-performer who is analytical, can deftly navigate ambiguity, has excellent communication skills, uses experimentation to create competitive advantage, and has great product instincts.
• Build out the marketing technology strategy and own the roadmap
• Evaluate and recommend 3rd party tool integrations, and potential add-ons
• Partner closely with Legal, Finance, Insights & Analytics, Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to ensure tools are used appropriately
• Evangelize the use of the tools across marketing teams and agencies, leading trainings as appropriate
• Liaise with vendors and customer success managers to stay abreast of current/upcoming features that may improve results for our marketing teams
• Work with product and engineering to prioritize and see through integrations and use case enablers
• Stay abreast of industry trends and make recommendations for automating acquisition efforts
• Oversee the flow of data between Marketing Technology tools and work with engineering, BI, and analytics to ensure consistency and accuracy of events/attributes match intended marketing goals
• Explore opportunities for developing tools internally vs. using 3rd party vendors and conduct ROI analysis
Experience & Skills:
• 7 -10 years of experience in a product role working with a MarTech Stack, preferably in a digital, mobile, or subscription business
• Expertise across MarTech tools (CDPs, DMPs, Journey Automation, MMPs)
• Strong understanding of marketing technologies and a track record of delivering sophisticated marketing technology stacks across acquisition & retention marketing functions
• Excel at juggling multiple projects, staying organized and prioritizing deadlines
• Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teams
• Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to pivot readily based on real-time data
• Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
• Experience with GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations and how they impact a MarTech stack implementation
• Experience with GA360, MixPanel, AppsFlyer, Optimizely, Decibel, Leanplum preferred
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.