Summary of Position
The Senior Image Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting global fulfillment and distribution of scheduled programming and promotional content for all Starz brands and services, including over the top platforms (including the Starz App), Starz.com, VOD, and linear services. Create and supply dynamic image derivatives to boost the level of visual communication for our programming materials across multiple platforms and emerging technologies in the high definition markets.
• Support the Image Operations Manager in generating derivatives of a large library of licensed program titles. Track, process, review, and import using custom-built content management tools for domestic and international programming and promotional content distribution. Deliver well in advance of required programming fulfillment dates and maintain a high level of delivery accuracy and quality assurance.
• Perform digital imaging duties, including (but not limited to) resizing, cropping and artwork compositing. A more advanced skillset in Photoshop is also required to perform complex promotional image product fulfillment and automated batch transformations.
• Conduct final quality assurance of promotional deliverables ahead of downstream delivery.
• Prioritize and fulfill ad-hoc image orders generated within the organization. Manage and track progress of image orders using task management tools and standard processes. Provide additional customer support as needed.
• Communicate clearly and collaborate directly with internal development teams to optimize static content association against Starz original series and licensed film and television acquisitions via internal and third-party system applications. Perform system acceptance testing and log bug fixes to resolve issues.
• Effectively utilize and support various digital asset/content management systems, image-editing software and metadata tagging tools to drive image workflows. Participate in continued streamlining of delivery processes and optimizing large volume image automation.
• Self-starter in learning and adapting to changing requirements and strategies, and expert in operational processes that relate to content creation and delivery.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree preferred; minimum of 3-5 years related experience or equivalent combination of education/experience. Previous background in the entertainment industry, or conventional/digital photography background a plus, with emphasis on quality customer service.
• Understanding of various image file formats and their relation to various media implementations.
• Proficiency in using creative tools such as Adobe Bridge and Adobe Photoshop, including basic knowledge of image editing and design.
• Understanding and application of metadata, taxonomy and controlled vocabulary standards.
• Ability to work across multiple productions and projects, and large volumes of data/content while prioritizing and managing time and resources effectively.
• Previous background working with content management (CMS), digital asset management (DAM) systems, and task management/project management tools.
Nice to Haves
• Operate in a fast paced, high production environment and tight deadlines.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Flexible to changes in business priorities. Ability to adapt to new processes and standards, and re-prioritize work as needed.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Experience with broadcast management systems for content information retrieval a plus.
• Ability to work in a cross-functional and cross-cultural environment.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$60,800 - $72,900
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-revey8-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.