Summary of Position
We are open to having this person sit in our Greenwood Village, Colorado office or our Santa Monica, California office. The Sr. HRIS Analyst is responsible for the maintenance and support of the companies' human resources information systems (HRIS) associated with the collection, retrieval, accessibility and usage of employee information. They work closely with HR staff in providing technical and functional support including: data integrity, system functionality, reporting and data analysis. This position also supports HRIS upgrades, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
• Performs routine data entry into HRIS
• Support the management of the HRIS and further development of the HR data model
• Lead the continuous evaluation and evolution of HR Systems that include payroll systems
• Monitor and verify that proper procedures are followed in accordance with business practices and system requirements
• Provide support for HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
• Provide HRIS training and document procedures for end users
• Monitors workflows and approvals daily
• Maintains employee records and the HRIS foundational data for all modules within the system.
• Maintain user permission within the HRIS and other HR systems.
• Track system releases and recommend upgrades
• Prepares custom reports and runs system queries to ensure integrity of HRIS data
• Support with performance cycle, compensation cycle and special projects.
• Manage requests for process improvements, system enhancements, and the development/purchase of new software applications
• Manage HRIS system implementation, including continued testing/configuration, security administration, report writing, system optimization, and coordination of management of cross-functional dependencies between HR, Benefits, IT, Finance, and Payroll.
• Other duties as identified
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in HRIS, Information Technology, Computer Sciences, or related field required
• A minimum of 4 years of HRIS experience
• Combination of education and experience providing equivalent experience
• Ability to work on, update, and maintain HRIS database
• Knowledge of business analysis tools
• Must have strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task, organize & prioritize workload
• Competency in Excel and reviewing large data sets
• Exposed to systems integration from different platforms, payroll, AP, etc…
• Build partners with vendors
• Must have critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Maintain confidentiality and interface with employees at all levels of the organization
Nice to Haves
• Experience with Workday, SAP, Oracle or other HCM platforms
• Experience in additional HR functions a plus
• New system implementation experience
• ADP experience
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
$85,000 - $100,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmjp63-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.