Director, Lifecycle Marketing and Engagement
Santa Monica, CA
Summary of Position:
The Creative Services Project Manager is a detail-oriented, tactful communicator who facilitates workflows and processes from project start to end. Reporting to the Account Director, and working alongside Creative Directors, the Project Manager will maintain ownership over both internal and cross-functional department facing project management tools, schedules, content deliverables and supports the team in overall efficiencies with prioritization and communication flow.
The ideal candidate takes initiative and can create trackable, organized solutions for high-volume asset management. They x understand the creative process and comfortably interface with both creative and marketing teams.
The successful candidate enjoys collaborating across teams in a Creative environment in the Entertainment industry. Immersing themselves in broadcast media and the creation, branding, marketing, and promotion of original hit-series content and theatrical released motion pictures interests them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Resource/Project Management and Communication:
• Ensuring creative direction is fully communicated with internal creative team by filling any holes as needed
• Timeline coordination with internal creative staff and escalating delays or conflicts
• Bridge the information flow between partner departments to ensure creative deliverables are fully executed and on track
• Maintain creative status and timeliness of creative feedback
• Facilitate, co-manages and maintain creative resource request process
• Create jobs in resource management tool for CS department needs
• Regulate and assess all creative assignment requests for accuracy, i.e.
• Comb through all open jobs on a daily basis to ensure we are on track, aware of upcoming deadlines, checking with staff on status and flagging any concerns with meeting deadlines or understanding direction
• Create and maintain polished, schedules of creative roll-out on both the project and department-wide level. Experience with gantt charts or other resource management tools a plus
• Create and maintain digestible, high-level tracking docs housing 360 hub of each campaign’s deliverables and status
• Collaborate with traffic management to ensure creative trafficking needs are upheld
• Interface with Content Operations (Post-Production) to ensure creative makes its way through to Finish
• Maintain department email distribution lists, contact lists and distribute information as needed
• Maintain department reference materials for creative staff to be well-informed
• Create an on-boarding “how to request creative from Creative Services” documentation/process
• Status of active and upcoming work from all areas of department (reports/etc)
• Connect Creative team with any necessary outward facing parties to meet deliverables
• Set up meetings
• Take minutes/notes
• Navigate systems to locate previous creative for repurposing or reference
• 3-5 years of project management experience
• Experience working with creative teams in a/v, print and digital with knowledge of the creative production process (combination of the above acceptable)
• Tactful communicator with all levels of an organization
• Adept learner with on-boarding various technical systems that house creative assets
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, GoogleDocs and experience in schedule creation
• Ability to quickly organize and analyze data via excel docs
• Experience with Asana and OpenText is a plus
• Enjoy a fast-paced position that requires wearing multiple hats
• Broadcast knowledge a plus
• International knowledge in broadcasting/marketing/localizing a plus
• Video shoot production a plus
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.