Summary of Position
The STARZ Marketing & Creative Operations team offers long-term campaign and creative planning, end-to-end project management and tracking, and cross-functional support to ensure cohesive, integrated workflows, communication, and strategies throughout the business.
As a Marketing & Production Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for supporting production process and project management for all promotional assets and their production as needed by our cross-functional teams. This means that you are able to work, support and collaborate in a fast- paced environment that requires you to bridge competing priorities.
• Act as a link between the creative services group and domestic and marketing stakeholders.
• Liaise between the client stakeholders and a range of employees in order to coordinate the details of Marketing, Advertising & Creative campaigns including strategy development, creative kickoffs, design, print, digital, social media, and video production materials and assets.
• Ensure the team is delivering materials that meet client stakeholder expectations and are on time.
• Support the domestic and international divisions across all client stakeholder needs: work with design, print, editorial, graphics & production teams to ensure stakeholder and business deadlines are met;
• Support management of project flow from start to finish with client and team; responsible for maintaining records/files for all completed and in-progress work; manage timelines and due dates; search for assets or other necessary production materials upon request.
• Ensure stakeholder communication is timely and provided through Operations team established workflow best practices via project management applications like ASANA or WORKFRONT as well as responding to emails or phone calls as is necessary, and handling client stakeholder requests when project managers are unavailable.
• Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing; must be well-organized and handle multiple projects at once;
• Knowledgeable of design, social media, digital and video and post production technologies;
• Must be able to handle pressure well in a fast-paced environment, strong Project Management skills; and, works collaboratively and proactively as a problem-solver.
Qualifications & Skills
• 1-2 years of administrative or project management experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and GoogleDocs
• Able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing; must be well-organized and handle multiple projects at once
• Knowledgeable of design, social media, digital and video and post production technologies
• Must be able to handle pressure well in a fast-paced environment, strong Project Management skills, and works collaboratively and proactively as a problem-solver
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb13ky-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.