Summary of Position
We are seeking a highly motivated, data-driven Product Manager to join our growing team to develop features for our STARZ direct to consumer apps. This PM will be the subject matter expert for all things Android. This includes Android Mobile, Android TV, and Fire TV. In this role you will collaborate closely with the Android development team to build and maintain the roadmap and backlog for the STARZ apps on Android Platforms.
• 2+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role delivering customer facing features and services from concept to launch.
• Experience using data driven analysis to research customer behavior, build business cases, and make roadmap tradeoffs.
• Experience conducting quantitative and qualitative analysis for consumer tech products.
• Effective at managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across internal and external teams.
• Experience creating analytics reports and dashboards.
• Familiarity with analytics and data platforms such as Tableau, Google Analytics, SQL, and Data Studio.
• Familiarity with mobile and TV platforms such as Android, Android TV, iOS, and tvOS is a plus.
Qualifications & Skills
• Work with cross functional teams to define requirements for new product features that drive customer acquisition, increase engagement, and reduce churn.
• Develop and maintain the roadmap for our Android, Android TV, and Fire TV apps.
• Intake and prioritize new features and project requests.
• Develop reporting and analysis to monitor our apps across the Google Play and Amazon Appstore ecosystem.
• Perform data driven analysis to identify areas of improvement, influence organizational direction, and define strategy
• Conduct A/B test to drive continuous improvement of
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjx4ye-18-232-52-135-42 in your application.