Summary of Position
The Coordinator, Originals Marketing is responsible for supporting the strategic and creative development and execution of marketing campaigns for STARZ originals. The Coordinator has a strong attention to detail, organization skills, a creative eye and a passion for STARZ programming.
• Contribute to creating 360-degree launch campaigns - including trailers, print, television, digital, outdoor, etc.
• Assist the Original Marketing Leads in the development and production of creative assets including asset and vendor management, key art and AV production and mechanicals administration, and ensuring content delivery, packaged to spec while maintaining quality control
• Work directly with vendors, internal teams and agencies to fulfill requests, provide assets on deadline, and use internal software to track and input jobs for all creative assets
• Manage the workflow and timelines of creative marketing asset development for distribution to internal/external teams
• Collaborate with multiple teams and individuals across the organization, including PR, Media, Affiliates, Creative Services, Legal, Finance
• Build and maintain essential team documents
• Compile and prepare creative material presentations and documents
• Attend and assist in creative and strategy team meetings
• Track creative budgets and spend for original marketing asset creation
• Support team workload, invoicing, executing and coordinating legal contracts, marketing operational duties, scheduling of departmental meetings and providing daily support
Qualifications & Skills
• Strong communication skills along with the ability to think strategically and creatively
• Can organize, clarify and communicate complex ideas quickly, succinctly and accurately.
• A multi-tasker who is comfortable with having many projects going at once
• Can change course, be flexible, and resourceful on short timeframes
• Collaborate effectively in a fast paced, multi-faceted environment
Nice to Haves
• Experience working at a studio/TV marketing department or creative agency on multiple film and/or TV launch campaigns is a plus
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles