Summary of Position
Reporting to the Director of Paid Social, the Manager will be responsible for leading paid social campaigns for brand and series marketing. The ideal candidate is a paid social expert with hands-on experience in social ad auction platforms with knowledge of working with publishers and/or influencers.
• Plan innovative paid social media programs for brand and series marketing with the digital marketing team to ensure development and execution align with overall campaign objectives.
• Strategize with the Director of Paid Social on planning an integrated campaign that includes paid auction media and direct buy partners
• Partner with publishers on best practices and testing new products features and analytics tools.
• Execute and optimize paid social campaigns across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest and Reddit) including audience planning, retargeting, sequential messaging, reach and frequency, and A/B tactics
• Recommend creative executions using new and best performing ad products
• Work with the insights and analysis and programmatic teams to measure and attribute campaign success with business KPIs
• Prepare post-campaign analysis for and present to cross-functional teams and directors
• Develop briefs for platform partners and manage RFP process
• Ad hoc reporting
Qualifications & Skills
• 5+ years of paid social advertising experience in an agency (FMP) or brand
• Television/entertainment industry experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills, including a data-driven science approach to problem-solving and ability to synthesize complex data into digestible topline for an executive summary
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work collaboratively across departments
• Strong attention to detail to ensure that all campaigns follow brand and company standards
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications, Facebook, Twitter and Snap Ads Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar discipline preferred
Nice to Haves
• Interest in social media trends and emerging platforms/tactics
• Aptitude in influencer content marketing
• Experience in RFP and negotiation process with partners
• Experience in other ads managers such as Reddit, TikTok, Pinterest
• In-house agency experience
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
$90,000 - $100,000
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbywje-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.