Summary of Position
The Manager, Media Operations & Traffic is responsible for assisting in the execution of national, local and trade media and promotion plans for STARZ. The Manager will ensure that all plans meet the objectives of the marketing initiatives and are executed in an efficient and timely manner. This individual will be the lead when it comes to trafficking and performing regular maintenance on all paid media campaigns and will need to possess experience in managing multi-tactical media plans across all media channels (TV, Digital, OOH, Print, Audio). The Manager has a complete understanding of creative production workflow and ad specification requirements needed.
• Manage communication and asset workflows across multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Create and maintain spec documents across all channels (TV, Digital, OOH, Print, and Audio), with understanding of TV clearance/traffic and video ad specifications (dimensions, file sizing, rich media capabilities, tagging limitations)
• Provide creative recommendation for asset assignments to internal teams based on historic performance data
• Work with creative services to ensure media and creative are synergistically integrated into the campaigns
• Traffic assets and accurate media instructions to appropriate parties to ensure all campaigns are launched on time for Originals, Affiliate, and Brand efforts
• Act as point person for media agency of record and internal creative service teams about asset needs
• Manage all tune-in versioning needed for campaign implementation
• Work closely with external media buying agency(s) to ensure the media buys are efficiently executed.
• Establish strong professional partnerships with the media sales and ad operation representatives
• Participate in reporting meetings and engage within creative allocation and recommendation discussions.
• Highly organized and strong interpersonal communications skills (written and presentation) will be required
• Strong aptitude towards numbers and analysis.
• Team oriented and naturally competitive
• Must have a strong work ethic, integrity, and good business acumen
• Evening or weekend work sometimes required
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the field of media (agency and/or client side)
• Excellent verbal and written skills with the ability to read and interpret written information communications including the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Skilled in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, including formulas, charts and graphs, and PowerPoint and general computer systems and applications
• Strong business math and analytics acumen required, including the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists; and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
• Ability to identify issues and exercise initiative to resolve in a timely manner
• Preferred experience in media within the areas of broadcast TV and radio, cable TV, national and local print, out-of-home, and online
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
$75,810 - $93,083
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz8j37-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.