Summary of Position
The Content Operations Finishing Lead's main responsibility is to coordinate the finishing of assets from Base spot approval through delivery. High volume, fast turnaround times, Client facing position must have the ability to juggle multiple things at a time. Video only.
• Responsible for booking edit time, submitting Graphics requests, pulling in CC if needed, and preparing the Editor to version the base spot once Creative is locked.
• Point person for finishing communication on all video spots across all departments.
• Guides the Client on how to push content through Post with their knowledge of Post Production process'.
• Catches version mistakes up front with their knowledge of company content and how it's promoted.
• Point person for all Media Buy versioning and delivery of assets back to that team.
• Responsible for uploading proofs once proxies have been delivered via Media Ops.
• Responsible for all change management of versions including communication back to the Client.
• Elevates to upper management when workload has maxed out resources and/or deadlines are in danger of being missed.
• Works in multiple systems updating data points and status of project delivery.
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree preferred. Three years related experience; Post Production, Content Operations experience, ad agency, or similar business environment.
• Knowledgeable in Video spec, aspect ratios, promotion and production knowledge.
• Excellent verbal, written, and communication skills. Detail oriented.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects. Strong organizational skills and proficient in establishing priorities.
• Knowledge of movie, television, or cable industry.
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$73,100 - $92,500
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnxjzo-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.