Summary of Position
The Executive Assistant will handle the day-to-day administrative duties for Chief Marketing Officer. In addition to general administrative work, the Executive Assistant will support calendar management, meeting coordination, travel arrangements, preparation of meeting materials and presentations, and tracking of deliverables. The Executive Assistant will ensure the smooth-running of the office, working both on a one-to-one basis with other Executives and Assistants in the department, but also on a wider basis with internal and external support staffs. The ideal candidate for this role is driven, organized, professional, and has an interest in growing in the entertainment industry.
• Manage and maintain executive calendars, assist in meeting preparation, conference room setup, and schedule/coordinate meetings, conferences, teleconferences. Attend and take notes as applicable.
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence and respond independently when appropriate
• Manage a high level of communication with internal and external contacts including, internal staff and management, agents, studio executives, executive producers, creative talent, etc.
• Implement administrative systems and procedures including answering and directing phone calls, opening and distributing mail, typing correspondence, maintaining department documents, providing a range of support functions for CMO and the department, as needed
• Arrange domestic and international travel as needed
• Prepare expense reports & departmental invoices, including coding, scanning, and reconciling; experience with Concur or other expense system preferred
• Develop processes that simplify, automate, and add reliability to all departmental procedures
• Create and maintain department's database and key spreadsheets
• Prepare PowerPoint and other materials for department meetings and presentations
• Work with the Office Services and IT team to maintain office supplies and expedite technology requests
• Maintain confidentiality and discretion for all conversations, meetings, and documents
Qualifications & Skills
• 3+ years of experience supporting executive level leaders at EVP and above ideally in the entertainment industry
• Strong computer skills including: Outlook, Google Drive (Docs, Sheets, Slides) required
• Excellent organization, time, and project management skills
• Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills and previous experience working with senior executives
• Self-starter with the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work proactively in a fast paced, high volume, creative and deadline-oriented environment with appropriate time-management and prioritization, and close attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• A passion for entertainment and pop culture a plus
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, 11 holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Reimbursement – Rideshare Program and Tuition (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp50w9-3-236-225-157-42 in your application.