Summary of Position
The Content Specialist is responsible for supporting and participating within the content lifecycle for the Starz affiliate platforms.
Qualifications & Skills
• Coordinate the receipt and delivery of all content for the affiliates
• Ensure that all content types meet the requirements set forth by the respective platforms
• Align key stakeholders on content availability and risks issues and risks, escalating when necessary
• Troubleshoot and protect the accuracy and timeliness of starz products
• Help ensure product launches are successful and hit established deadlines
• Actively manage, track and communicate projects
• Coordinate design, development and testing activities
• Maintain documentation for domestic team use
• Other administrative dues assigned and ad hoc projects
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor Degree required
• Masters degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
Required Knowledge & Experience
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
• Strong stakeholder management & collaboration skills needed
• Must have a strong problem solving skills
• Must be a team player, collaborative, proactive and flexible
• Must have a strong work ethic, integrity, and good business acumen
• Possible weekend on call situations
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Annual discretionary bonus and merit increase
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
$55,900 - $69,900
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzke43-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Combining the STARZ premium global subscription platform with world-class motion picture and television studio operations, Lionsgate brings a unique and varied portfolio of entertainment to consumers around the world. Its film, television, subscription and location-based entertainment businesses are backed by a 17,000-title library and the largest collection of film and television franchises in the independent media space.