Summary of Position
The CRM Analyst is responsible for nurturing STARZ OTT subscribers throughout their member lifecycle. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, thorough attention to detail and a relentless focus on the customer. The CRM Analyst is data-driven with proven digital experience to execute and expand the strategy and optimization of user engagement, personalization, retention, and reactivation via CRM and promotional offer initiatives.
Additionally, the Analyst has extensive experience with CRM campaigns and A/B testing; has an eye for effective creative and copy, coupled with excellent customer instincts; is relentlessly innovative on behalf of customers; and is actively participating in a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration within the team.
• Establish and expand CRM efforts to international markets including infrastructure, people, process and best practices
• Drive and report on KPIs and targets related to subscriber onboarding, member engagement, trial-to-member conversion, churn, and reactivations
• Apply cross-functional campaign strategy and learnings across content acquisition, subscriber acquisition, and programming as a part of customer lifecycle and retention efforts
• Identify opportunities for automation, personalization, and optimization of campaigns
• Build, launch, test and optimize campaigns across the customer lifecycle, content calendar
• Execute international CRM strategy across multiple channels including email, push notifications, and in-app messages
• Implement advanced logic in campaigns to build customer segments and automate campaign personalization
• Collaborate with Legal, Insights & Analytics, Product, and Marketing teams
• Analyze and present campaign results across all channels to understand the efficacy of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement and retention metrics
• Stay on top of digital trends, competitors, and industry best practices
Qualifications & Skills
• Bachelor's degree with relevant CRM, engagement, marketing, media, OTT experience
• Excel at prioritizing multiple projects, managing deadlines, staying organized
• Thrive in a data-driven business environment and able to translate data and customer behaviors into successful engagement strategies
• Strong experience with engagement and retention marketing in a mobile-first, omnichannel, subscription environment
• Passion for delivering positive customer experience, content/copy, and accuracy across all customer touch points
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to thrive within a high-performing team
• Experience with global/multi-language CRM efforts preferred
• Intimate understanding of design, copy, and email best practices/guidelines; HTML coding and design experience preferred
• Proficiency in Marketing Automation software (ideally LeanPlum)
About the Company
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with US audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
• Full Coverage – Medical, Vision, and Dental
• Work/Life Balance – generous sick days, vacation days, holidays, and Impact Day
• 401(k) company matching
• Tuition Reimbursement (up to graduate degree)
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0w2q6-35-172-136-29-42 in your application.