Digital Designer, Wheel Of Fortune & Jeopardy
Culver City, CA
Storyboard Artist (The Boondocks)
Sony Pictures Television is looking for talented storyboard artists to work on a high profile upcoming animated series. The show is a mix of ''sit-com'' comedy and high-action with complex fight choreography that requires artists to have skillful draftsmanship, a strong sense of shot direction, and the ability to thrive in a deadline-driven work environment. Artists must have a strong sense of anime influenced art in their story-boarding style.
In this role, you will work closely with directors and supervisors to transform scripts into epic animatic sequences that convey drama, action and comedy. This will be a remote position and artists will not be required to be in an office. All applicants must be Local 839 IATSE.
• Report to Director daily for assignment direction and notes
• Read scripts and be familiar with story and jokes
• Daily check in with Production Managers for updated designs and audio
• Responsible for completing assignments on schedule
• Maintain quality and continuity of storyboards within the show
• Implement all executive notes
• Reference storyboard for final designs to make sure storyboard needs are met
• Strive for excellent communication within team
• Must show a strong anime influenced art and story-boarding style
• Ability to align with style and sensibility of show
• Strong in comedy, action, emotional storytelling, and character interaction
• Strong staging, composition and cinematography skills
• Strong draftsmanship, ability to draw characters on model and in a 3 dimensional setting
• Solid and consistent time-management skills
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.