Executive Assistant - General Counsel
Culver City, CA
Sr. Coordinator, Athletic Club
Our Athletic Club team builds community at SPE by providing a full suite of health and wellness services including Sports Leagues, Fitness Classes, Wellness events, and state of the art gym facilities. We are a hard-working department that enjoys promoting health, fitness, and fun for all members. The Senior Coordinator reports to the Athletic Club Director.
• Fitness Class Program oversite: Administer day-to-day operations (e.g., performance analysis, scheduling, invoice processing), and work with the Director to create and execute program evolution.
• Wellness Events: Work with the Executive Director to create and organize on-site Welness events such (e.g.,blood drives, spa days, fitness fairs).
• Marketing / Social Media: Construct and conduct marketing of AC events and programs via email, IG, and signage.
• Customer Service: Provide customer service as needed including fitness guidance, problem solving, front desk coverage, and emergency response.
• Facility coverage 11am to 8pm M-F: Provide daily oversite of the facility and member use, as well as nightly closing procedures.
• Personal Training Support: Work with the Director to achieve program development, scheduling, payment, and performance of all third party instructors.
• Merchandise: Provide Director support in determining product line, track, and manage attire and sundries.
• Bachelor's degree, related field preferred.
• 2+ years of fitness work experience preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• An all-in commitment to team
• A strong and reliable work ethic
• Computer proficiency
• Team sports experience
• Creative thinker / Highly organized
• Training / Class instruction experience
• Event planning
• Art design
• Familiarity with MindBody
• CPR/AED certification
How We Take Care of You:
• Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
• A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle.
• Immediate matching and vesting for your 401k plan.
• A wide array of innovative employee benefits to support you (and your family), including Student Loan Assistance, Identity Theft Protection and access to discounted Pet Insurance.
• Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to holidays, personal days and vacation time.
• Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
• Build your community by joining our Employee Volunteer Program, Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
• Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
• If you live near Culver City, enjoy all the amazing offerings at our beautiful Studio Lot, including multiple Commissaries with menus for every palate, a state-of-the-art gym and fitness program, as well as onsite medical, dental, mental health and nutrition professionals.
• Watch movies and TV shows at work(!), during employee screenings of our newest movies and TV shows
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro92n6-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.