Sr. Analyst, S2C Operations
Sony Pictures Entertainment Global Procurement is key contributor across the studio and is comprised of the following teams: Sourcing, Procurement, and Travel. All teams collaborate to help guide the businesses to preferred strategic suppliers and/or established buying channels to drive compliance to procurement and business strategies. This department is full of fast-paced, highly energetic individuals that thrive on making a difference to the company.
The Sr. Analyst, Contracts Analytics will assist in the development and management of a comprehensive source-to-contract system leveraging the Sirion Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Simfoni Spend Analytics/eSourcing platforms. This role requires an individual who is eager to learn, detail-oriented, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment. The Sr. Analyst will support a variety of tasks across contract management, data analysis, and cross-functional collaboration. Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
• Assist the Manager, Contracts Analytics in the design, implementation, and management of the Sirion Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system.
• Support in the design of the integration of Simfoni Spend Analytics, eSourcing, and Tail Spend Management solutions to enhance the source-to-contract system.
• Participate in end-to-end contract operation support including contract creation, retention, mining, and compliance.
• Help interpret and manage contract data to derive insights and support improvements in operational efficiency, using Agile methodologies, including contract cycle time, spend under contract, contract avoidance, and consolidation of spend with preferred suppliers.
• Assist in ensuring regulatory compliance in contract operations, under the guidance of the Manager, Contracts Analytics.
• Support change management efforts during the implementation of new processes or workflows related to the CLM system.
• Aid in the maintenance and distribution of contract policies, templates, and playbooks.
• Collaborate with IT, Legal Operations, and other business units to meet legal requirements and gain a comprehensive understanding of the CLM tool.
• Help in liaising with the CLM vendor and managing the contracting workflow.
• Participate in the development and implementation of process improvements.
• Assist in maintaining metrics and reports related to contract processing and compliance.
• Bachelor's Degree, BA or BS.
• 3-5 years of experience in contract workflow and/or contract management.
• Basic knowledge of Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) software and capabilities, ideally Sirion, and willingness to quickly learn new CLM systems.
• Familiarity with or eagerness to learn about different types of agreements, including NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, vendor agreements, consulting agreements, and licensing agreements.
• Demonstrated interest or experience in risk management and/or data privacy.
• Proficiency in using computers and software such as the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at various levels of the organization.
• Proven ability to multitask, prioritize work, process and analyze information, and solve problems under tight deadlines.
• Self-awareness, integrity, authenticity, and an impact-player mindset.
• Experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions is a plus.
• Prior experience in a project management role or with multi-national companies preferred.
• Familiarity with Agile methodologies is a plus.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $78,100 – $103,500. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkywek-44-200-117-166-42 in your application.