Senior Vice President, Corporate IT
The Senior Vice President, Corporate Information Technology, reports directly to the Chief Information Officer and is responsible for directing and leading enterprise technology for the corporate support functions including Finance, Legal, Human Resources, Studio Operations and Information Technology. The SVP-CIT will oversee the day-to-day operations of critical applications and infrastructure technology, maintain strong executive alignment, and ensure the delivery of a broad array of technology projects and initiatives. The candidate must anticipate trends in the marketplace, develop strategic plans, work closely with key vendors and ensure strong business unit engagement.
• Engage with corporate function stakeholders to develop IT strategic plans, ensure strong operational support and project delivery.
• Manage a diverse team of individuals, vendors and technology partners to ensure efficient and cost-effective service delivery.
• Prepare annual strategic plans and operational and project budgets.
• Work with key vendors and partners to ensure strong engagement and effective delivery.
• Oversee critical global platforms such as Microsoft 365, Workday HR, Alfresco content management, Sailpoint IDM, Archibus and corporate product master.
• Partner with other IT leaders to ensure effective alignment, close collaboration and seamless service delivery.
• Build a best-in-class Corporate IT organization that leverages the team's capabilities, creates an environment that is motivating, provides opportunities for development, and maximizes the return on investment of the department.
• Lead the analysis and re-engineering of existing business processes to improve operating efficiency.
• Ensure a safe and secure computing environment by partnering with the Global Information Security team in the support and delivery of technology solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related field; advanced degree preferred.
• Minimum of ten (10) years of experience managing information technology in a dynamic business environment.
• Ten (10) years of significant management and supervisory experience. Ability to manage multiple projects including both short-term and long-range projects/activities and completing projects across organizational lines, within budget and schedule.
• Specific demonstrated experience in I.T. infrastructure and architecture, operations, application development including SaaS and Cloud.
• Experience in I.T. governance including strategic planning, budgeting, and project portfolio management.
• Strong interpersonal skills, maturity, and good judgment and the capability of working with a broad range of individuals in a global environment. Ability to work directly with executive level management.
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing with diverse clientele, including technical and administrative personnel.
• Experience as a leader of people and an agent of change, with a successful record of selecting and deploying leading-edge technology and business solutions.
• Experience with package applications including SAP, Workday and Microsoft 365.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq82q1-3-235-184-215-42 in your application.