Senior Financial Analyst, TV Production, Global Financial Operations
Culver City, CA
Senior Manager, Procurement Center
The Senior Manager, Procurement Center Operations, will be responsible for overseeing and leading the ''Procurement Center'' comprising the Culver City Buy Desk team and Offshore Procurement Center. The Senior Manager will work closely with category management teams and executive management to shape the strategic vision for the Procurement Center while providing day-to-day oversight to the operations.
• Oversee operations of Procurement Center both onshore and offshore (in collaboration with the service provider)
• Collaborate with category teams and executive management to set OKRs, metrics, and the strategic vision for the Procurement Center
• Provide cultural fitment training, SPE culture, and other training to onshore and offshore teams
• Develop and Manage metrics, performance criteria, policies, and procedures to continuously improve team productivity
• Analyze and respond to KPI reporting to ensure continued improvement
• Direct savings forecasting activities and set performance goals and objectives accordingly
• Assist in analysis and reporting on savings achievement
• Review and provide guidelines and best practices to maintain a high level of performance
• Develop and maintain a strategy for ensuring business customer satisfaction in managing and completing procurement requests
• Identify opportunities for expansion of Procurement Center scope, assessing business opportunity, working with our outsource provider to develop new processes, and leading new scope implementation
• Identifying opportunities to offshore or near-shore activities within Procurement either with the existing offshore solution or another approved supplier
• Responsible for the overall performance and productivity of service provider, managing a multi-year contract with ~$1.3M annual value.
• Bachelor's degree or other procurement certification
• 2 to 3 years of experience in procurement (Preferred)
• 2 to 3 years of experience implementing or managing BPO solutions
• Experience in: KPI development and analysis, process mapping, process improvement, contract administration, contract management, and sourcing event methodology
• Six Sigma or similar training a plus.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, particularly Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
• Familiarity with purchasing systems is a plus (e.g., Ariba)
• Familiarity with data analysis software for reporting (e.g., Excel and Tableau or Power BI)
• Business/Finance/Marketing related degree (Preferred)
• CPM/CPSM/FCCM or other similar certification (Preferred)
Ideal Candidate will be:
• Problem solver with a positive attitude
• Curious and excited to learn about SPE
• Detail-oriented and proactive
• A competent people manager
• Comfortable working across multiple teams without direct reporting lines
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7p0y-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.