Senior Manager Organizational Change Management
This Sr. Manager will be part of the Organizational Change Management team that is responsible for setting the strategy and direction of the company-wide Finance transformation strategic initiative impacting all SPE employees globally. The OCM team members will fill key project roles on all financial systems and process changes and will work closely with the Finance Optimization Team and the Finance Transformation Team reporting the status of the change and the effectiveness of the adoption of the change.
The Sr. Manager is responsible for focusing on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The Sr. Manager will work with the OCM Lead and other OCM team members in creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. This person will be a member of project teams and provide the OCM expertise for the project. The Sr. Manager will be a coach for middle management in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
• Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities by applying the SPE change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Design, develop, deliver, and manage the communications for a project or initiative
• Assess the change impact by conducting impact analysis, assessing change readiness, and identifying key stakeholders.
• Coach, mentor, and support middle and senior management as they help their staff through the change transition.
• Provide input, document requirements, and support the design and delivery of the training program.
• Support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
Education, Experience or Skills Required
• Bachelor of Arts
• CCMP or Prosci Certification
• Experience working in an OCM capacity on a transformational project/program
• Experience working with global stakeholders and end users
• Proven track record of coaching others through a transformational change
• Experience working with Scrum or Kanban
• Ability to identify the behavioral changes necessary for the successful implementation of change
• Effective communicator both written and oral
• Ability to present to senior leadership
• Ability to work with diverse teams across multiple projects
• Understanding of tools and concepts to monitor the effectiveness of change
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5b22-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.