Senior Financial Analyst, TV Production, Global Financial Operations, OTC
The Global Financial Operations Order to Cash Team is seeking a Senior Analyst to manage Accounts Receivable for our robust domestic television production business, which is one of the industry's leading content providers, producing content in every genre and platform. The Senior Analyst will work closely with customers and several internal departments to ensure timely collection of open accounts receivable balances and prepare accurate financial and management reports, including cash forecasts and budgets. They will also need to be a change agent, responsible for improving processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
• Maintain receivables through timely and persistent collection efforts.
• Develop collection methods that lead to achieving or exceeding Company's cash goals.
• Coordinate requests from customers to ensure prompt payment.
• Prepare accounts receivable aging and collection status reports for Management's review, as well as other month end reports.
• Reconcile monthly cash receipts and billings.
• Prepare quarterly bad debt reserve schedules.
• Perform monthly, quarterly, and year-end close procedures.
• Prepare quarterly cash forecasts and budgets and analyze actual cash receipts variances.
• Supply proper allocation of cash receipts when necessary and maintain low cash on account balances.
• Complete audit requests as needed.
• Improve operational efficiency by streamlining processes and enhancing reporting automation.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports, analyses, and special projects as requested.
• 3+ years of relevant experience
• BA or BS in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
• Strong customer service skills
• Entertainment industry experience and knowledge of television production preferred
• Solid computer proficiency, especially Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Assertive self-starter with professional demeanor and strong motivation to meet deadlines
• Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, with meticulous attention to detail
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Cohn Bldg
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22935-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.