Senior Financial Analyst, IT Finance
Based in Manila, the Senior Financial Analyst position is primarily responsible for managing and supporting the day-to-day FP&A functions for several SPE Information Technology Lines of Businesses including (Corporate, MPG, Distribution, Production and Finance teams). This position will support the IT customers with the Budgeting and Forecasting processes activities for Overhead and Capital spend including the annual MRP/Budgeting processes and Monthly/Quarterly Forecast submissions. They will also work closely with the Offshore Accounting Teams to review the monthly actuals and variance analysis for the groups they support.
The Senior Financial Analyst will also serve as a liaison between the followings groups:
• Corporate Finance
• Offshore Accounting Team (CapGemini)
• Project Management Office
• FP&A activities for various LOB's including meeting with IT customers, capturing and updating Overhead and Capital forecasts, budgets and MRP information. Review and correct monthly variance analysis files prepared by Offshore Accounting Team before they are submitted to the IT Customers.
• Assist the IT Finance Director/Manager with the annual MRP/Budgeting BPC upload process and management of the TBM (Technology Business Management) system. This will entail learning the tools and helping to be the liaison between the technology team and SPE IT and validating budget, forecasts and actuals for technology team.
• Manage and assist with Corporate Forms, special projects or ad-hoc reporting requests.
• Assist the IT Finance Manager with the depreciation process including meeting with Project Managers to understand and capture the fixed asset timeframe for their project to allow the offshore team to execute the appropriate depreciation tasks.
• Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Business or Economics; MBA and/or CPA preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of FP&A experience, Entertainment Industry / Media experience preferred
• Knowledge of GAAP and Entertainment Accounting
• Excellent computer skills are mandatory. Word and Excel pivots, Vlookups, Macros a must.
• Experience with Enterprise planning systems (e.g., SAP, Hyperion, etc.) SAP-experience preferred. Apptio/TBM skills a plus.
• Must have excellent organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to foster an outstanding relationship of customer service and satisfaction with operating and financial personnel at all levels.
• Willing to work night shift - work hours are 12am to 9am (Manila time) as this role is supporting the IT Finance team based in the US
PHL - Manila - MGFO
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjn9ve-44-197-198-214-42 in your application.