This position is responsible for processing, organizing and implementing activities related to the generation and distribution of the programming schedule. The SPTN Programming Coordinator will be charged with the day-to-day workflow, including upkeep, and keeping an open line of communication across multiple departments (i.e. TechOps, Traffic, Media Planning and Research) for all matters related to the grids. This role reports to the Sr. Manager, Program Planning & Scheduling.
• Scheduling programming with appropriate formats on predetermined high-level plans and schedules (Insertion of the programming schedule in VISION).
• Distributing programming schedules (grids/listings) to internal and external constituents on a timely basis.
• Communicating programming changes that are made to all internal and external departments
• Maintenance of daily programming information in VISION and ODIN (titles, episodes, times and house numbers)
• Produce and distribute daily/weekly/monthly programming reports to different departments
• Inform and coordinate with the traffic department priorities including the ins and outs of the weekly material
• Request and coordinate the priorities according to the broadcast date
• Creation of disclaimers for all new series and acquired films for Brazil and Latin America
• Attend meetings and participate in strategic planning sessions
• Strong attention to detail and organization
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to multitask
• Team oriented, ability to work in group
• Preferred knowledge of programming software (e.g. Vision, Landmark)
• Preferred knowledge of entertainment (must love TV and movies)
• Good communication to coordinate with the other departments
• Ability to work effectively with uncertainty/changing environments
• Proactive and independent thinking
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications (Excel, PPT, etc.)
• Bilingual in Spanish and English, Portuguese is a plus
• 1-2 years television industry experience required in Programming or related experience in Research, Traffic Operations, or Media planning/Promo scheduling
USA - Miami - Teleuno (SPTI) - FL01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22kn7-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.