Mobile Device Management Trainee, IT Mobility - Summer/Fall 2023
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Trainee program offers a unique opportunity to work alongside the teams that come together to create movies, TV shows, and other great experiences. These paid assignments provide meaningful and productive work that allows you to build your resume, experience and develop your skills further. You will be provided with challenging tasks, real-world experience, valuable networking opportunities, and many educational and social opportunities. This type of opportunity will jump start your career and prepare you for a career in the desired field. This Summer/Fall Trainee position is from May/June through December 15th and all candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week, Monday through Friday in the specified location. This is not a remote role. A hybrid work option may or may not be available.
The Mobile Technology team, a part of IT- Global Technical Services, manages the complete life cycle of mobile devices along with the company content accessible on corporate and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) devices. We are searching for a Mobile Device Management Trainee to assist with managing mobile devices for the company which encompasses basic troubleshooting, system management, and asset management.
Mobile Device Management Trainee will assist the Mobile Technology department in a variety of areas:
• Ensure the effective utilization of information technology, processes, and systems to provide the highest level of support.
• Uses knowledge of mobile operating systems, to analyze and resolve problems related to mobile hardware and software.
• Works with the Asset Management Team to manage the complete lifecycle of mobile inventory, including assisting with order preparation, identifying, wiping, and cleaning returned hardware, in addition to ongoing inventory maintenance.
• Assisting in monitoring and prioritizing the Mobility Service-Now incident queue. Address open tickets in the system and escalate any unresolved issues.
• Work on special projects as necessary, including testing mobile software and mobile device configurations.
• Bachelor's degree in IT, Science, Math, Engineering, Business or Liberal Arts or equivalent work experience
• Able to work full time hours Monday - Friday, 8 hours a day for the duration of the program
• Understanding of mobile technologies including iOS (iPhone/iPad) and Android devices.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid attention to detail
• Strong customer service skills
• Works well in a team and individually
• Mobile Industry experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Teams and OneDrive
• Service-Now experience
• Takes initiative
• Displays creative and innovative problems solving techniques.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $20/hour. This role may also qualify for comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4pj6-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.