Manager, Marketing Operations
Marketing Specialist - Pure Flix
Pure Flix is the worldwide leader in selecting and streaming faith and family-friendly media that changes lives, inspires hearts and lifts the spirits of members like you and those you love.
Reporting to the EVP Marketing, the Marketing Specialist will work with the Marketing Team to coordinate marketing activities and initiatives for Pure Flix. At times, the Marketing Specialist will take lead on projects as assigned by the EVP. Regular duties within this role include scheduling and facilitating marketing meetings, as well as managing agendas and follow-up items. They will also manage and support marketing projects including research, promotional campaigns, and member data collection. The Marketing Specialist will ensure marketing projects are correctly assigned and progressing through the Pure Flix project management software.
• Support strategic marketing initiatives and activities
• Lead independent marketing projects as assigned by EVP
• Assist in marketing research and data collection
• Navigate internal databases and software systems to locate information and prepare it for analysis
• Work with team leads to implement multi-channel advertising campaigns and social campaigns
• Setup data tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
• Create clear and professional PowerPoint presentations
• Simplify complex data into user-friendly formats such as graphs, charts and other visual aids
• Prepare reports for teams and leadership
• Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
• Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related (essential)
• Six years of experience in content management, creative writing, digital and traditional advertising, and media
• Critical thinking skills and demonstrated problem-solving and research proficiencies
• Ability to interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
• Demonstrated knowledge of Project Management Systems (Trello, Basecamp or similar)
• Ability to synthesize data into a user-friendly format
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Creative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format
• Proficient in Google/Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint), Zoom and online survey tools such as Survey Monkey
• Strong presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management
• Understanding of Google Analytics a plus
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.