- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
Job DescriptionMarketing Project Manager
Sony Pictures Releasing S.A/N.V. is the Belgian branch of Sony Pictures Entertainment, active in the theatrical distribution of Sony Pictures, Universal Pictures and Paramount Pictures movies in Belgium.
Based in our office in Brussels, this role reports to the Marketing Director.
As a Marketing Project Manager, you are responsible for the 360° marketing strategy, planning and execution of campaigns for a selection of movies that Sony Pictures Releasing distributes in theaters in Belgium and Luxemburg. You can rely upon an internal team and outside partners to help you handle some aspects of the campaigns that you coordinate.
Your responsibilities include de following tasks:
• Own, build and implement through-the-line marketing/release plans to build awareness, desire, excitement and engagement for the theatrical releases in the Belux. This includes advertising, promotion, publicity and trade marketing. You will translate the international marketing strategy and guidelines into locally relevant plans. Submit plans to the Marketing Director for approval before execution.
• Coordinate marketing campaigns, manage, negotiate & optimize promotion & advertising budgets (media, online, publicity, tie in and media promotions), manage marketing materials,… Ensure timely, holistic and precise campaign planning reporting.
• Analyse & optimize media campaign planning and performance, in close collaboration with the media agency and media partners.
• Develop & implement publicity strategies in line with the communication strategies, in close collaboration with the publicity team.
• Develop & implement promotion strategies (media and tie-in promotions) in line with the marketing strategy, the film positioning and the target audience.
• Manage, organize and supervise digital marketing coordinator day-to-day activities. Create a positive and efficient collaborative work environment.
• Report to the producers on marketing strategies & operational plans and contribute to maintain/increase a professional approach towards them. Prepare marketing plan reporting documents for International teams.
• Manage and coordinate all marketing related 3rd party partnerships: external agencies (media, creative, activation, influencer,…), media partners, potential 3rd party promotion partners…. Make sure to provide all partners with sufficient & relevant information to enable them to provide efficient plans, be engaged in the product and work with a positive drive.
• Develop, control and finalize budgets.
• Organize and coordinate events like avant-premières, stunts, etc.
• Work closely with the sales team to optimize opportunities & performance of plans. Coordinate trade marketing with sales manager.
• Make post- mortem analysis of plans and results and use experience for future plans
• Keep abreast of the latest trends and developments being relevant to the activity: media information, competition trends, marketing opportunities, marketing trends, online, …
• Provide support for any other marketing related tasks upon request and according to the department needs.
You have ideally a master's degree in marketing/communication or an equivalent experience and are passionate about movies.
You have a minimum of 5 years' experience in campaign management.
You are: communicative, accurate, well organized, responsible, autonomous, team-player, hands-on, problem solver, pro-active, stress resistant and flexible.
You speak French/Dutch/English fluently.
BEL - Brussels - SPRI
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xpjx-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.