Marketing Manager (Baltics, Israel, Greece, Africa) - Maternity Cover
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
As the Marketing Manager, you will work with our CEEMA VP, Marketing and the VP's of Distribution across Baltics, Israel, Greece and Africa (''BIGA'') to proactively drive, develop and implement marketing strategies in support of sales priorities for the BIGA territories. You will provide all vital program information and sales materials to improve the efficiency of the Marketing, Research and Sales efforts across the regions. Working with clients, you will support all marketing initiatives while building and maintaining positive marketing relationships with all clients in regions.
In this role, you will be developing the Marketing strategy for Content Distribution across all lines of business and windows (including FTA, Pay & Basic Television, SVOD, AVOD, and Transactional) across BIGA. You will seek to develop a streamlined, commercial and innovative marketing approach to best deliver for SPEs clients, consumers, and internal collaborators.
The key focus will be working alongside teams based in London to develop and implement Marketing and Branding strategies which ensure all feature film, TV series and Formats (scripted and unscripted) product is being optimized both commercially and creatively across all distribution windows and formats.
What you'll do:
• Drive the Marketing strategy across, TV Distribution, improving sales across key countries.
• Lead activity with our partners across the region to deliver visibility of SPE product driving higher ratings and subscriptions
• Collaborate with the central CEEMA Home Entertainment team to drive transactions/buy rates through key account management initiatives
• Deliver Go-to-Market pitch presentations for Sony's features films, TV series and formats through working with internal (e.g., research, central formats teams) partners to drive local market relevance
• Work closely with the CEEMA VP,Exec Director & Director Marketing and BIGA commercial leads to create a company culture in which Marketing operates hand-in-hand with the Commercial teams and is proactive, consistent, efficient, nimble, forward-thinking, communicative, transparent and commercially minded.
• Be the key point of contact for CEEMA VP/Marketing, providing clear and consistent territory information and communication that aligns with regional strategy.
• Work alongside the CEEMA VP/ Marketing and VP, BIGA to manage Marketing budget across, digital transactional business and TV distribution in the most cost-effective way.
• Research and engage outside creative agencies, in particular Social Media Agencies to ensure we are building sophisticated, robust, and innovative creative concepts to drive sales and create deeper interactions with the consumer
• Act as a close business partner for all TV distribution clients in territory positioning Sony as the go to partner for close collaboration, leading with insight
• Working with the BIGA Marketing Coordinator to resolve and manage the efficient timely delivery and approval of promotional assets to and from broadcast and EST partners in territory
• Work closely with the International team in home office and your marketing counterparts across EMEA to disseminate information, best practice and learnings to the BIGA commercial leads and Marketing heads in territory
• Drive and implement regionally supported strategies including product strategy, format strategy and library focus across territories
• Work with the BIGA commercial leads to develop and execute publicity, media and promotional campaigns across the product slate and ensure there is close collaboration with the SPT PR team to deliver seamless broadcast campaigns for SPTs key shows within region
• Deliver and work in collaboration with the BIGA commercial leads on any trade presentations, pre-sales events, customer events and internal showcases and events to ensure we are communicating a consistent and positive message both internally and externally
• Help deliver across BIGA One Sony activities working alongside Electronics, PlayStation, Crunchyroll and Music to enhance our combined reach as a consumer facing company
• Maintain high levels of knowledge of technological developments and market dynamics to ensure all marketing activities are fully improved across the BIGA region.
• Continually evaluate the need for Research, working closely with the regional Marketing and Research teams, to ensure comprehensive understanding of consumer trends and turning insight into marketing action at a territory level
What you have:
• Typically, 6 to 10 years of experience in strategic Marketing preferably in the entertainment sector.
• Good knowledge of the broadcast sector and varying different media's
• Commercially focused and able to understand business plans with delivering ROI always in mind
• Experience in an International or EMEA role managing multiple stakeholders
• Strong interpersonal skills required and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
• Strong presentation skills required to deliver confident pitches
• Ability to influence, negotiate and persuade others both internal and external
• Proven track record in delivering creative, innovative and commercial marketing campaigns in a sophisticated multi-faceted organization or environment.
• Demonstrated success in devising and executing strategic marketing objectives and cascading these objectives and ways of working
• Self-motivated team player and facilitator
• Proven track record of successfully managing multiple projects in a dynamic/changing environment and seeing those projects through to completion
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Creative and innovative in approach
• Change orientated
• Bachelor's degree in related discipline or equivalent experience preferred
How we take care of you:
• Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
• A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle including private medical insurance.
• Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to the 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
• Build your community by joining our Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
• Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
• Watch the newest movies and TV shows at our exclusive employee screenings at work.
• Entitlement to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan.
• Automatic enrolment in the Company's Pension Plan
• Free counselling and advisory service.
• You will be automatically enrolled in the Company's Life Insurance and Group Income Protection Plans subject to any applicable service requirements.
• The opportunity to attend various social events in our state-of-the-art offices in Paddington.
• In addition to the above we have a range of other optional discounted benefits that are reviewed regularly (e.g., gym memberships, travel insurance, act
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re30p0-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.