Marketing Manager, Digital & Social Media North Cone
The B2P Digital and Social Media Manager will support all Sony Pictures Entertainment Businesses focusing on Theatrical, HE and Networks in the Northern Cone Region (Colombia, Ecuador, Panama, Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Dominican Republic & The Caribbean).
The Manager will work directly with the Marketing Director with the main objective to grow and maintain SPE's digital communities and increase brand awareness by creating, managing and executing digital and social media marketing activities across the territory.
• Overview all social media activities in all existing platforms in (Latin America) with focus on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and YouTube.
• Manage promotional plans for key priority titles by leading and executing digital programs that truly impact consumers.
• Work closely with different teams to generate and implement social content calendar and support new revenue streams based on the business strategy.
• Provide consumer insights that helps strategic decision making.
• Determine KPI´s and track performance, providing comprehensive reporting.
• Monitor and evaluate early adoption of new technology and platforms.
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required
• At least 4 years of entertainment marketing experience.
• Significant experience managing outside creative vendors and agencies.
• Fully bilingual in Spanish / English, Portuguese is a plus.
• Excellent communication skills in both oral and written.
• Strong attention to detail and organization.
• A team player and self-motivate.
• Ability to multitask and effectively function in an ever-changing business environment.
• Social media savvy and experienced with digital media and platforms.
• Use of metrics, analytics and capable of data management and interpretation.
• Technology enthusiast, Trend hunter.
• Bachelor's degree
COL - Bogota - Calle 79
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g67mo0-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.