Manager, Marketing Events
Based in our Beijing Office, this role will be responsible for marketing events and will work closely with local and Home Office marketing teams members to propose, plan and execute both online and offline events for all theatrical releases in mainland China.
These events include but are not limited to publicity events, platform collaboration events and brand partnership events in various forms, such as junkets, live-streaming programs, music tie-ins, special screenings etc.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will work cross-functionally with publicity, digital, partnership and creative teams to deliver impactful marketing campaigns.
• Initiate and execute film marketing events, including but not limited to PR events (press junket, press conference, premiere, talent tour), online events (live-streaming, virtual junket), offline events etc;
• Liaise closely with Home Office's marketing teams to address local marketing needs and to drive the fulfilment of local marketing events;
• Execute and facilitate all marketing events with third-party brand partners whenever needed;
• Explore, develop and maintain good relationship with local talents/influencers to explore collaborations on social initiative, dubbing, local theme songs, special shoot and etc;
• Maintain good relationship with event venues and service providers;
• Keep abreast of the best practices in the local film industry and share them with Home Office;
• Work cross-functionally with other team members to ensure the holistic successful execution of marketing campaigns.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Passionate in film industry and entertainment business in general;
• Native Chinese speaker with excellent verbal and written communications skills in English;
• Proficient with MS Office applications;
• A strategic thinker with excellent communication/negotiation skills and abundant project management experiences;
• Sensitive to new trends and market insights, and eager to create breakthrough marketing events and stunts;
• Nimble and comfortable to work under pressure, tight schedule and ambiguity;
• Outgoing, energetic, fast-learning, result-driven and attention to details;
• An excellent team player.
EDUCATION (OR EQUIVALENT) AND WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• University or above, degree in marketing, communication, advertising, business administration, or relevant disciplines;
• Typically 5 years of experience in marketing or publicity function in entertainment industry;
• Solid and meaningful connections with or access to celebrities, talents or agencies;
• Good relationship with event venues and vendors;
• Film marketing experience is a plus;
• Publicity agency experience is a plus.
CHN - Beijing - Parkview Green
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wz77-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.