Manager, International Participations - 18 Month
Job DescriptionManager, International Participations - 18 month FTC
The Manager, GFO PRA (Global Finance Operations / Participations Residuals Audits) is responsible for preparing, processing and issuing participations and royalties statements to third parties in Sony Picture Entertainment's international markets specifically in the EMEA region. These responsibilities will include abstracting complex agreements, creating associated first-time statements in the Participations Reporting system (PAWS), managing recurring statements in PAWS, and ensuring all statements/payments are issued timely and accurately.
This role is an 18 month fixed term Maternity cover.
What you'll do:
• Writing agreement abstracts, setting up first-time statements in PAWS, analysing inputs such as production cost and third-party reporting and calculating interest.
• Liaising with Legal and Business Affairs globally to resolve contractual issues, obtain appropriate signoffs before statement issuance and communicating potential roadblocks.
• Managing, reviewing and issuing recurring participations and royalty statements for accuracy before distributing payments and statements to third parties.
• Supporting ''Talent Friendly'' process by ensuring Participation/ Royalty statements are issued in a timely manner, resolving participant queries and being a knowledge partner for Legal and Business Affairs.
• Providing analysis and system research by supporting system and process centric projects within PRA group as well as PAWS.
• Converting and maintaining legacy statements in PAWS as needed.
• Supporting local third-party audits as required by Home Office Third Party Audits team and assisting with settlement negotiations.
What you have:
• BA / BS preferred. Accounting / Finance / Legal emphasis preferred.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles and ledgers
• Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel skills
• Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with contract analysis and data modelling based on contractual terms
• Ability to work independently, organize work efficiently, identify and meet deadlines
• Comfort with multitasking and managing multiple projects
• Strong logical and analytical skills
• Comfort with working remotely via Microsoft Teams or in-person as job duties require
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us email@example.com. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
POL - Gdynia
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8nmpx-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.