Coordinator, Creative Marketing- Spt
Culver City, CA
Manager, Data & Strategic Partnerships
What will be your mission?
At Sony Pictures, our mission is to meet audiences where they are and connect them to the content they love. We map our rich and diverse repertoire of movie and television IP to consumers across transactional, subscription, and linear viewing platforms.
Our team is responsible for leading strategic analytics that enable us to understand the changing consumer behaviors and preferences within the media landscape. Our Data team aggregates millions of consumer data points to best-in-class predictive models, consumer trends systems, and recommendation engines. You will be a key team member partnering with stakeholders throughout SPE to leverage social signals, audience insights, and data to build solutions that help us meet our business objectives.
What will you do?
As a manager on the team, you will partner with data scientists, data management, business partnerships, marketing, research, and media leads. Your efforts in advancing the team mission will fall under three strategic pillars: social audience intelligence and trendspotting, business incubation and expansion, and data and audience expansion.
Social Audience Intelligence and Trendspotting
• Leverage in-house Social Audience Intelligence tools that use social signals to understand fan communities and cultivate fandom at all stages of the customer journey
• Scale use of Social Audience Intelligence and Trendspotting tools to new business stakeholders through automation, training, and ongoing deep partnership
• Provide consumer segmentation and brand health updates with tailored recommendations to key stakeholders
• Solicit partner feedback and understand user stories to proactively identify product roadmap improvements that meet business need
• Manage relationship with external data providers that help get us closer to our customer
Business Incubation and Expansion
• Leverage data-based models to profile fan communities and their psychographics
• Develop a deep understanding of brand marketing integrations with the ability to identify potential partnership opportunities
• Ability to work with senior stakeholders to provide strategic analysis and valuate prospective new business ventures
• Deliver compelling visual and story-telling analytics to help sales leaders close prospective deals
Data and Audience Expansion
• Assist global marketing and media leads with optimizing their Customer Relationship Management campaign and deriving insights from the Customer Data Platform
• Establish data sharing proof of concepts and identify new business use cases with other Sony Operating Companies
• Partner with Legal and Information Security to protect user privacy and comply with policies
• 3+ years of work experience in the fields of consumer analytics, media, consulting, or strategy & operations
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university in related field
• Strong Analytical background with ability to summarize complex data into a simple story
• Experience working with Data Scientists and Engineers to effectively scope and collaborate on product development
• Understanding of Digital Media, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, and Customer Data Platforms
• Ability to partner with diverse business models with an understanding on how data and analytics can impact business levers
• Strategic vision to effectively navigate ambiguity and understand the underlying business impact of analytics
• Adept at navigating complex data sets and familiarity working within big data environments
• Comfortable with data visualization tools (Tableau, UX) and basic SQL or Python to automate dashboarding and analytics
• Strong sense of ownership and urgency with ability to proactively manage multiple projects and stakeholders at once
• Excellent written communication, oral communication, and presentation abilities
The anticipated base salary for this position is $110,000 to $130,000. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25bzy-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $110,000 to $130,000 Per Year ($ USD)
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.