Manager, Corporate IT- Office 365
At Sony Pictures we are in the business of creativity … making some of the most beloved film and television of all time for every platform in the world. As the most creative and proudly independent studio, our future is boundless. Sony Pictures Entertainment is a division of Sony Corporation, a creative entertainment company built on a foundation of technology. Along with our sister companies, we make movies, television, music and games that engage billions of people, connecting creators and audiences around the globe.
The Manager in our Corporate IT team will play a key role in developing and supporting key enterprise technology solutions. The Manager serves as the conduit to the business users, program sponsors, and technical colleagues with the primary goal of understanding the business processes, workflows, and information requirements of the users as they apply to the Office 365 'collaboration and productivity' and 'security and compliance' tool sets.
The Manager will be responsible for managing overall demand, supporting portfolio management, and ensuring the overall health of the Office 365 platform. The Manager will also coordinate activities for on-site and off-shore resources. The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable and focused on delivering high value IT solutions.
• Build relationships and partner closely with key business partners across the studio, regions, and 3rd parties.
• Work closely with business stakeholders and technical teams to define, architect, enable and operationalize key strategies to meet business objectives.
• Key member of work product teams, collaborating with business stakeholders, vendors and IT team members to build models to most effectively and securely introduce Office 365 technology to Sony Pictures
• Collaborate with Solution Architects, Technical Leads, Project Managers, Software Developers, User Experience Designers, Software Quality Assurance, and business partners on scope, solution options, constraints, and risks.
• Analyze/document current and future business process models
• Lead business stakeholders and other business systems analysts through the business analysis lifecycle
• Leverage Agile models to define user story mapping required to meet business objectives
• Lead solution design and collaborate with team to define and deliver Minimum Viable Product (MVP) solutions that enable streamlined and scalable processes, minimize adoption challenges, and deliver solutions in a timely manner
• Analyze/document high-level requirements, including user requirements, functional requirements, data requirements, business rules, etc.
• Guide and work with business and technical lead to develop test cases for acceptance testing
• Perform knowledge transfer to training and communication teams and support user deployment activities as needed
• Work with Business Stakeholders and project team to define, develop and drive User Acceptance Testing (UAT), including communication of UAT reports and outcomes
• Conduct 1:1 or group interviews, facilitate workshops, user story writing sessions, sprint and backlog refinement sessions
• Participate in roadmap discussions to plan for new and evolving business capabilities
• Support vendor assessments for new vendors and technologies
• Keep management apprised of developments through clear and timely communication
• Manage internal IT communications and activities with Information Security, IT development teams and IT infrastructure teams.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, results-driven, and agile work environment.
• Minimum 8+ years of experience in IT or related technical professions.
• Proven history of IT expertise in either application support management (SDLC) or project/program management.
• A passion for enabling and optimizing business capabilities and technology-enabled solutions and working in agile teams to drive change
• Proven leadership abilities
• Demonstrated excellence in analysis, purposeful documentation, facilitation and presentation skills
• Demonstrated experience using Project Management Methodologies, including Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Waterfall models and principles. (e.g. user stories, user requirements, functional specifications, test specifications, etc.)
• Experience with Jira, Confluence and other Agile tools preferred
• Strong skills in critical thinking and analysis - small and large group facilitation skills
• Strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills, including ability to clearly and simply frame business problems and objectives to gain alignment
• Demonstrated success handling initiatives of high complexity and risk
• Bachelor's Degree required or related work experience
• Computer Science or related Information Technology degree preferred
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yok1-3-236-50-173-42 in your application.