- Full Time
The Territory Manager role requires a combination of both technology background and business acumen in order to manage relationships between the territory businesses and IT in day-to-day operations.
This role partners with the territory businesses to understand the changing business needs and ensure that IT's alignment to business objectives is achieved by working closely with the BRM, APPS and EIS IT Team to translate business needs into IT demands & support.
The Territory Manager role requires an in-depth and cross functional understanding of core line of business processes and value-chain services, (i.e. Television & Corporate, Operations, Networks, Sales, Marketing, Distribution, Finance, TV Production).
Manages the infrastructure technology and applications in Colombia as well customer service support.
Work close to the Server, Network and regional Managers team to support the region. Leads deployments in support of IT projects and tasks. Manages a team of 3 IT Customer Service Analysts who provide support for all customers of SPE in Colombia office. Manages the application function and ensures the effective utilization of information technology process, and systems to provide the highest quality of service. Performs problem analysis, root-cause analysis, and all relative processes that effect the customer service organization. Manages guides, directs and assists those with less experience and knowledge by way of knowledge transfer and training.
Supporting business expansion into new territories, new facilities and IT support for TV Productions
30 % Support & Demand Management – Supports the overall IT infrastructure (LAN room, Servers, Wan Circuits, Telecom, Customer Service support) and business application portfolio for a given territory. Provides input for the quality and delivery of IT services in support of business expansion and business operations. Works closely & collaboratively with APPS and EIS team, and regional IT staff to seamlessly ensure high quality IT service delivery. Ensures appropriate compliance, security and controls are properly implemented as defined by SPE policy and governance. Works closely with territory IT services providers where appropriate. Provides hands on technical expertise in support of core IT infrastructure services.
30 % Customer Relationship Management – Manages customer expectations; resolve customer satisfaction issues; train and educate customers on the use of technology; ensure business unit is receiving appropriate and adequate levels of IT services; offer alternate solutions to customer problems (e.g. process changes); communicate IT goals, activities and accomplishments to the business. Performs analysis of customer problems and implements corrective action to restore functionality. Accountable for problems/incidents until resolution is complete and monitors progress and communication to management
30 % 4. Leadership, Staff Development and Financial Management – Provide direction and coaching to the IT staff. Develop the staff to understand the business as well as the technology. Develop and manage department and project budgets.
5 % Defines office work priorities with Regional IT Director.
5 % Handles procurement of hardware and asset control for Colombia offices. Evaluates new products or upgrades, documenting results, determine implementation issues.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Summarize the kinds and level of knowledge, skills and abilities your job requires.
• Fluent in English
• Strong knowledge in Customer Services Familiarity with Servers and Network, Datacenter, Setup Local Area Network (LAN)
• Strong knowledge of other technical platforms supported and of SPE's environment (Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10, Microsoft Exchange, MAC's Environment)
• Knowledge of AV Equips and Videoconference (setup, connect)
• Strong Knowledge in SAP R3
• Knowledge in SAP Hanna Familiar with current IT security best practices and tools Familiar with Agile methodology and demand processes across the IT organization
• Confidentiality, discretion, good judgement and common sense.
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to implement solutions to multiple difficult problems.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Strong customer service orientated focus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills Demonstrative teaming skills.
• Build solid relationships with SPE's IT team across Latin America and Home Office (Los Angeles CA).
• Learn and administer SPE's Internal Policies and Procedures Coordinate services to multiple departments, vendors and customers.
• Work with minimal supervisor and guidance; self-motivated. Learn and assimilate varied work environments and communication styles.
• Be flexible and deal with rapid change both internal and external to the organization.
• Understand and promote the direction and vision of the customer service organization.
• Bachelor's in Computer Engineer or/equivalent experience.
COL - Bogota - Calle 79A
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk8m5-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.