Graphic Designer, Social Media - Pure Flix
We are seeking a Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing and/or illustrating a wide variety of assets to be shown across our social media handles (@Pureflix) as well as assisting on creative internal branding projects. To be successful in this position, you'll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
• Creating relevant graphic design or illustration content for our Instagram (@pureflix), Facebook and Twitter(@Pureflix) handles
• Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
• Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval
• Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software
• Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary
• Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed
• Communicating with partners about layout and design
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for branding asks such as; product illustrations, company logos, and websites
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary
• Graphic design/Illustration experience or relevant education
• Experience creating design or illustration content for social media sites (personal and/or professional)
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
• A strong eye for visual composition
• Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines
• Able to give and receive constructive criticism
• Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design
• Experience with computer-aided design
*Sony Pictures Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other protected characteristics
USA - Offsite/Home/Remote - WKH-0999, USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.