Graphic Designer, Corporate Communications
The Sony Pictures Entertainment Corporate Communications team is committed to ensuring our employees are informed and connected to SPE's business strategies, desired culture, and core values. We leverage the strength of Sony's multi-faceted communication channels to amplify relevant, thoughtful, meaningful news and information.
We are looking for a graphic designer with a strong passion for visual storytelling to help us bring our communications to life in order to captivate, inform, and inspire connection and engagement among key stakeholders. This key team member will work on projects across the organization to produce digital and print material that are in line with communications needs.
• Plan and execute graphic design projects in support of the company's business needs and in collaboration with our internal business partners including company and business function newsletters.
• Oversee design and update of SPE's intranet, assets, and content.
• Develop presentations, corporate ads, promotional material, and other graphics projects in support of the corporate communications function.
• Create Digital Signage for on-lot digital billboards
• Management of Digital Signage System (Managing Content, Troubleshooting with IT/Audio Visual Services)
• Brand Management (Logo distribution, Style Guide design and updates)
• Website Management Approvals – Branding/Logos only
• Facilitate logo and branding approvals and requests
• Photo and Graphics Requests (iStock/Lot image requests from colleagues)
• Serve as the Branding Case Management back-up for SVP (varies depending on requests)
• Three to five years graphic design experience
• Advanced level proficiency on graphic software including Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator, etc.)
• Mac – Keynote, iMovie, etc.
• O365 Suite (PowerPoint, etc.)
• Spinetix (Digital Signage)
• Video editing software (Final Cut Pro)
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxvvq4-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.