Global Senior Publicist
Sr. Publicist, National Publicity (Union)
• Pitch and secure coverage for national print, broadcast, radio, and online press (in conjunction with the digital senior publicist)
• Maintain relationships with entertainment journalists, producers, talent bookers, on-air talent, editors, critics and columnists for top tier outlets including Time Magazine, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Associated Press, People, Entertainment Weekly, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ellen, and James Corden
• Work with this key press for all stages of a campaign, such as during production, trailer launches, first looks, press junkets, premieres, time of release and second wave campaigns
• Liaise with Targeted Marketing team on targeted marketing efforts
• Oversee all publicity documents including status reports, production publicity strategies, screening plans, junket press wish lists, premiere press lines, press mailing lists, critics charts, etc.
• Pull, watch and read all press breaks prior to distribution and make sure senior leadership sees all relevant breaks.
• Work in conjunction with VP to oversee photo stills being used for publicity with assigned photo editor.
• Responsible for viewing soundbites, b-roll and film clips with VP and suggesting talk show appearance clips for each film.
• Accompany talent and filmmakers when needed to press related events including press junkets, photo shoots, personal appearances, talk shows and premieres etc.
• Work with VP on creation and execution of LA based national press days
• Minimum of 5 years in entertainment marketing, film publicity or similar, relevant experience
• Experience in a leadership role overseeing junior staff
• Proven success at developing and executing publicity plans
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Some travel may be required
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - Thalberg Annex
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn3n01-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.