- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
The Finance Analyst will report directly to the Senior Finance Manager in Argentina and indirectly to the OTC Director. The successful candidate must be hands-on and participative and will lead and develop the following areas: business planning, reporting, accounting and treasury. The analyst will work with people at all levels of the organization (senior management, functional leadership and staff) in Chile, and LATAM with the regional office (Miami).
• Be responsible of the entries related to VAT, Gross income and license fee calculation; also, to have the control of all the entries make by CapGemini;
• Help with the external auditors, mostly with the information that Capgemini cannot send (e.g. physical invoices, books, etc.);
• Be sure the official books are printed;
• Confirm revenue recognition, monthly sales, prepaids and consumptions;
• Ensure that the company is following all local government requirements.
• Preparation of monthly tax reports.
• Accounts analysis.
• OTC Activities
• Be responsible of the A/R status for Account Executives. To execute the AE commissions payout analysis.
• Agency Incentives and volume Bonus analysis, accrual verification.
• Bad debt Analysis and reporting.
• Aging status monitoring.
• Be responsible of the sales reports (Top 6, aging, AE Commissions, collection forecast, etc.).
• After the agency confirm, generate the invoice in the government system and in SAP.
• Make sure that the time between sales conciliation vs. invoicing is not higher that 2 months.
• To support the conciliation of the campaigns registered in Landmark.
• Responsible for all the process related to the petty cash;
• All the process from the checks received from clients;
• The proposal of vendor payments, social security and taxes.
• Preparation of bank reconciliations.
• Financial Planning and Analysis Southern Cone
• Support the Finance Analyst in Argentina with the conciliation and explanations of the information. Support the variance analysis.
• Strong knowledge of balance sheet and cash flow forecast.
• T&E Reports by employee.
• Support the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes.
• Assist in the development and preparation of annual financial budget and ongoing forecast updates. Produce annual budget and forecast reports.
• Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting degree, Business Administration or similar; active CPA or equivalent is desirable.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience with the average between 5 and 8 years of experience in this role.
• Excellent communication, team building and relationship skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
• Analytical and detail oriented.
• Very dedicated and resilient person with strong capability to address in a short period of time all changes, questions, and explanations.
• Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication.
• Multi-tasker organized and accountable.
• Solid experience and strong skills in accounting process, internal controls, corporate finance, reporting, tax planning, business planning, budgeting and forecasting.
• Fluent in English (written and spoken) is desirable.
• SAP financial system experience preferred, strong knowledge in SAP is desirable.
• Advanced user in Excel
• Advanced user in Office's package;
• Knowledgeable of US GAAPs, IFRS and Sox requirements.
CHL - Santiago
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6n9mq-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.