Executive, Marketing Partnerships (Contractor/Intern)
The Marketing Partnerships team develops and executes promotional marketing campaigns with major global and Chinese brands to market upcoming theatrical Sony Pictures films. We work together to deliver valuable media support, retail exposure and experiential marketing.
Based in our Beijing Office, the role of Executive, Marketing Partnership is a 6-months contractor or internship position, primarily supporting the Marketing Partnership team to develop and execute Brand Partnerships/promotions and marketing cross-functional team members to create, traffic and organize marketing assets.
• Support the development of brand partnerships opportunities with both international and Chinese brands in support of all SPRI releases.
• Support the Marketing Partnerships team to execute brand partnerships' marketing campaigns in support of Spring/Summer/Autumn 2022 releases.
• Help brainstorm ideas for brands or categories that would be good fits for marketing partnerships on future titles.
• Assist with status documents reporting secured and potential partner deals.
• Track and capture local activities of all promotional campaigns and creating wrap reports.
• Join monthly status calls, submit campaign elements, assist with providing partners on creative direction, provide access to our materials for partners' creative development.
• Assist with other marketing activities and closely collaborate with marketing team members.
• Knowledge and passion for film is a must!
• Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Keynote
• Experience in film brand partnerships and related area such as branding/marketing is preferred
• Able to work under pressure, strong attention to details, good prioritize, and deliver expected result in timely manage
• Able to adapt comfortably to fluid situations and drive result under uncertainty
• Excellent ability in time management and systematic data management
CHN - Beijing - Parkview Green
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmbjx-54-198-139-112-42 in your application.