Executive Director, WW Television Distribution FP&A
The Executive Director, Worldwide Television Distribution FP&A is responsible for the FP&A process related to Distribution sales of Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) Content. This includes the mid-range plan, quarterly reforecast, and budget processes. This role reports to the VP, Worldwide Distribution Central Team.
• Responsible for planning process related to Distribution sales of SPE Content, directly managing/developing a team of six
• Collaborate with non-US based colleagues for consolidation, reporting and analysis of worldwide financial mid-range plans, forecasts and budgets
• Define the process, set timelines and scope, create deliverables, and ensure efficiency and effectiveness across multiple constituents within SPE
• Support monthly close analysis of worldwide revenues and direct costs
• Build and maintain financial models/analyses for ''greenlight'' approvals and subsequent ultimates
• Partner with all Production divisions and Content Strategy for understanding of ultimate and revenue flow impacts as part of key review cycles
• Assist team members on both local and global ad-hoc analyses
• Assist with financial analyses in support of new business models
• Collaborate with the Sales Planning and Product Strategy groups to identify and initiate financial analyses of internal and external data
• Prepare financial presentations for operations and finance
• Develop and implement processes to leverage existing global tools and streamline workflows
• Complete special projects for operations and finance as necessary.
• Maintain appropriate controls as required by Sarbanes Oxley
• 10+ years of experience, supported by at least a Bachelor's degree
• Extensive experience in budgeting, forecasting, planning, and analysis
• Television Distribution and international experience preferred
• Fluency in Excel and PowerPoint is a necessity; Analytics tools experience like Power BI a plus
• Multinational, matrix experience with large-scale multi-currency ERP systems preferred, particularly SAP and Essbase
• Solutions focused, with a ''can do'' mindset, able to operate effectively in a deadline driven environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills
• Experience in automating tasks or processes, as well as identifying and organizing data to achieve a better outcome for analyses
• Able to quickly grasp new concepts, problem solve and communicate with local/distant team through tactical execution
• Experience in any or all of 1) transforming legacy manual processes into integrated digital/automated processes; 2) data intensive models/forecasting; complex/intensive analytical analysis
• Strong track record of team, and individual member, development
• Solid accounting / GAAP knowledge – ASC 606 a plus
• Ability to build strong relationships across distance and time zones in a matrixed organization
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with multiple levels of the organization; ability to build relationships with various internal stakeholders
The anticipated base salary for this position is $164,000-$219,400. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re36y5-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.