Director, Supplier Diversity
Culver City, CA
Director, Medical Services
The position oversees the 6 nurse medical department that is directed by SPE's medical physician, Dr Witlin. The position is responsible for the quality of care, management of medical records, occupational production and corporate injury reporting, providing medic services to on-lot productions, case management for corporate and production workers, prepare responses/ information for legal medical cases, and on-lot emergency response to medical incidents.
• Ensure the clinic keeps a high-quality of medical service delivery and management of accurate records.
• Oversee quality of care; Developing medical guidance for public health emergencies or infectious diseases relevant to SPE's operations, and; Adhering to regulatory medical standards in partnership with the overseeing MD.
• Manage and schedule nurses to meet client, SPE production and corporate needs. Monitor billing and monthly financials based on client demand and projections.
• Deliver high-quality case management for SPE Risk Management and production payroll companies by helping to maintain cost and assisting with care with the goal to enable workers to return to the job. Oversee nurses that track progress, liaise with the physician about medical needs and coordinate care with Matrix/ risk management/ payroll orgs.
• Lead, participate-in, and manage injury tracking for corporate and productions. Provide reports, OSHA logs, and respond to requests by legal and compliance agencies.
• Provide and plan for employee wellness services. Point of contact for outside vendors providing additional Wellness Services: Nutritionist, PT, and Dentist.
• Partner with Fire & Life Safety on first-responder program (AED, training, response, etc) and relevant employee trainings.
• Medical certification or BA degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in working within a medical clinic
* Sony Pictures - CA - Culver City Area & Studios
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.