Director, Content Curation & Analysis - Pureflix
The Director, Content Curation and Analysis role is essential for long term business growth and day-to-day consumer interactions on Pure Flix's SVOD platform. The Director, Content Curation and Analysis role is responsible for developing, building, testing, and refining the content curation framework. The goals include significantly increasing content engagement, discovery, and audience retainment on the SVOD platform as well as to drive initial trial conversion to Pure Flix paid subscribers. This lead role will track industry trends for SVOD application platform engagement and discovery by researching world class competitive platforms. The lead will also help define and launch Artificial Intelligence into our content carousels and monitor and refine consumer interaction, usage patterns, content clustering and execute test methods for recommendations and segmentation. This critical role directly contributes to growing content engagement, reducing consumer churn, and increasing lifetime value on Pure Flix digital platform.
• Be a Pure Flix artificial intelligence consumer engagement ambassador in meetings with teams from multiple disciplines including marketing, engineering, and design. The focus of the Director/V.P. will include, but is not limited to, identifying and implementing drivers of content engagement performance, optimizing around algorithmic driven recommendation engines and building complex personalized feed models for consumer watch preferences, seasonality and discovery.
• Must maintain a high-performing experience that is error free and delivers a mix of content that balances audience watch habits and commercial goals.
• Automate through Artificial Intelligence the programming of the best matched curated content, at the right time to align with member personalization preferences, Pure Flix feature priorities, marketing events and audience segmentation.
• Create new ways of exposing back catalog content through AI carousels to support wide consumer engagement and discovery.
• Work with 3rd party partners to implement recommendation feeds and refine AI tagging of genres and micro genres during content ingest process.
• Research, define and create roadmaps and best practice methods to use metadata for search, tagging, clustering and segmented presentation of content to end consumers.
• Work with our Analytics and 3rd party teams to define tracking and reporting on consumer behavior in content carousels in the OTT space.
• 5 to 7 Plus Years of experience in media, OTT entertainment, consumer behavior research, preferably at a media owner (streaming/TV/digital) or at a research agency
• Strong experience and knowledge of multi-platform media segmentation through Artificial Intelligence algorithms
• Strategic problem solver with strong analytical skills and able to find and tell a clear story while building strategies based on data
• Comprehensive knowledge of content management systems, workflows, framework, and publishing tools
• Ability to map out concepts, roadmaps and strategies quickly and nimbly
• Work well under pressure and drive multiple projects simultaneously
• A candidate with a passion for media and streaming is key
• Experienced with working in a geographically dispersed team
• Ability to adapt quickly to new technology and industry trends
• Highly organized and detail oriented with exceptional sense of accountability
• Self-starter who is upbeat, hardworking, adaptable, and customer focused
• Naturally curious, collaborative and passionate about consumer behavior in the media industry
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
USA - Scottsdale - Pima Road - Affirm Entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0z0w8-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.