Director, B2B Marketing Analytics & Data
Worldwide Distribution (WWD) is based in Culver City and licenses features and series to linear and digital platforms around the globe. The Platform Experience (PX) group is a highly collaborative team focused on driving client engagement with Sony Pictures' content and enabling high-impact capabilities for internal teams. The PX team is responsible for a technology portfolio that includes the marketing, sales and data applications and offers access to Sony Pictures content across multiple devices and applications.
A leader with a proven ability to translate data and customer insights into successful engagement strategies, the Director will drive the design, development, and implementation of B2B analytics solutions to support our WWD business. A keen collaborator and outstanding communicator, the ideal candidate is a highly visible data champion that works at all levels of the organization. Collaborate with cross-departmental team of marketers, architects, engineers, and applications specialists to manage our data program and deliver actionable insights across the sales life cycle.
Partner with internal teams to define and implement the client data strategy for a global portfolio of sales and marketing applications
• Lead a business analytics program that provides data-driven insights that improve client engagement, drive operational improvements, and enhance user experience.
• Collaborate with IT teams to develop a robust customer data ecosystem and evolve current systems to increase data quality and speed of reporting.
• Create measurement frameworks and define the B2B reporting requirements for Worldwide Distribution Marketing in partnership with business teams.
• Drive adoption of best-in-class analytics techniques (e.g., machine learning).
• Manage vendor relationships and evaluate emerging technologies, tools, and platforms to enhance data capabilities and stay abreast of industry best practices.
Deliver data-driven insights to support B2B sales and marketing activations
• Monitor and analyze campaign results from multiple client touchpoints to understand the efficacy of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Partner with worldwide marketing teams to design, launch, test and optimize B2B campaigns across various channels and applications.
• Develop models to drive actionable customer segmentation and inform application personalization.
Elevate the use of information to enable data-informed decision-making across the organization
• Champion the use and standardization of metrics throughout the organization, promoting consistency and clarity in reporting and analysis.
• Drive the adoption of self-service analytics tools to democratize data across the Distribution organization and empower users to make data-driven decisions.
• Analyze the data generated from business operations to identify gaps or opportunities.
• 7+ years in data analytics, engineering, or data management
• 5+ years in Media & Entertainment, specifically in Marketing or Distribution
• Masters degree in data analytics, computer science, engineering, statistics, or related fields
• Expert in advanced analytics
• Expert in Agile delivery methodologies
• Knowledge of data architecture, data warehousing
• Proven track record of launching digital products.
• Experience with data warehouse Platforms (Snowflake, Teradata, etc.)
• Expert in reporting tools (Google Analytics, Adobe) and data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, or others
• Experience with Cloud platforms a plus (AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
• Dedication to customer experience and service excellence
• Outstanding communicator that cultivates relationships at all levels of the organization
• Adept data storyteller that can engage technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to intake, prioritize and shepherd analytics requirements.
• Proven ability to mobilize teams, lead through influence and champion change.
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities.
• Self-starter, with a passion for getting things done.
The anticipated base salary for this position is $142,000-$160,000. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkyp9k-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.