Based in our Seoul offices, the role of Digital Coordinator will be responsible for executing digital marketing campaigns and managing multiple social media platforms.
In this position you will:
• Contribute creative ideas to the development of local digital strategy of digital marketing and social media, mobile marketing and various platforms and categories
• Liaise with home office's digital team to execute digital activities for local market and formulate a framework that can be scaled and repeated
• Assist with planning and executing digital marketing campaigns and digital marketing initiatives through close collaboration with local marketing team to generate and enhance traffic and engagement
• Assist on create new Korea-specific content and adaptation of relevant Global content for local platforms
• Manage specifically Social Media content calendars for internet, digital marketing and social media
• Manage digital agencies to support projects and campaigns
• Plan and own the digital work process, establishing good working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
• Responsible for digital reporting/tracking and analysis
To be considered for this role you will have:
• Minimum Degree qualification in marketing, communication, advertising, business administration, or relevant disciplines
• Experience in digital marketing field, typically a minimum of 3 years
• Good communicator with good command in both English and Korean
• A team-player
• Savvy in digital trend
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures and to ensuring that no worker or potential worker will receive less favourable treatment due to any characteristic protected under applicable local laws.
KOR - Seoul - SPRI
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxomej-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.