A DevOps Engineer will be responsible for bridging the gap between development and operations teams, and responsible for setting up tools and required cloud infrastructure for all supply chain applications. The role involves defining and setting up development, staging, and production environments for DMSC applications, selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools, and ensuring vendor products are compatible with project requirements, and provide necessary application support for DMSC applications. Focus will be on automating and optimizing the software development lifecycle to enable faster and more reliable software delivery; ensure that the infrastructure is scalable, secure, and highly available. Also, work on implementing and maintaining continuous integration and delivery pipelines to enable frequent software releases. collaborate with various teams to promote a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
• Infrastructure automation: DevOps engineers are responsible for automating infrastructure provisioning, configuration management, and deployment.
• Continuous integration and delivery: DevOps engineers are responsible for implementing CI/CD pipelines to enable continuous delivery of software.
• Monitoring and logging: DevOps engineers need to ensure that the infrastructure and applications are performing as expected. They need to set up monitoring and logging tools to identify and troubleshoot issues.
• Collaboration: DevOps engineers need to work with various teams, including development, QA, and operations, to ensure smooth software delivery.
• Security: DevOps engineers need to ensure that the infrastructure and applications are secure. Need to implement security controls, manage access, and perform security audits.
• Documentation and knowledge sharing: DevOps engineers need to document processes, procedures, and best practices. They also need to share their knowledge with the team to promote a culture of continuous learning.
• Education: BA/BS
• 5-6 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer
• CI/CD pipeline (AWS, Jenkins, GitLab, Git Actions etc.)
• IaC using CDK or Terraform
• Kubernetes (Kubernetes via EKS on Faregate (serverless k8s cluster)
• AWS services (EC2, ALB, Route53, Lambda, S3, Event bridge, API Gateway, ECR)
• REST, microservices-based architectures knowledge
• Python, JS/NodeJS
• Loggly, Splunk Redis, Elastic cache, OpenSearch
• Certification/Licenses: AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
The anticipated base salary for this position is $105,500 to $139,000. This role may also qualify for annual incentive and/or comprehensive benefits. The actual base salary offered will depend on a variety of factors, including without limitation, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and if applicable, the location of the position.
USA - Culver City - Studio Lot - CA01
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7w868-44-200-112-172-42 in your application.