Full Time Job
Creative Producer Bp&I
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Job DescriptionCreative Producer BP&I
This role is responsible for the conceptualization and production of creative assets included in branded content sponsorship packages sold to advertising partners. The role will primarily serve the Mexico market but will, on occasion, have exposure to LATAM territories outside of Mexico .
• 70% Developing creative concepts and production for Client Integration campaigns and spots.
• 20% Creating new business opportunities for possible clients, along with digital team collaboration
• 10% Attend local branded content productions sold by Ad Sales teams
• Strong proficiency in Video Editing tools (Adobe Premier) and Copywriting principles.
• Strong proficiency in After Effects or comparable software for motion graphics.
• Strong problem-solving skills and detail oriented.
• Advanced communication skills verbal and written.
• Ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize.
• Team player
• Brand knowledge
• Ability to synthesize client briefs
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Spanish required (written & spoken), English and Portuguese a plus
• 3 years of experience As Creative Producer
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required
COL - Bogota - Calle 79
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8mvox-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.