Finance Manager, Home Ent
London, United Kingdom
Compensation Analyst, UK, EMEA & LATAM
Please note that this role is based in the United Kingdom. In order to enable us to meet statutory and regulatory obligations of the United Kingdom immigration system you must have the appropriate immigration permission needed to work and reside in the United Kingdom.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is seeking an experienced Analyst, Compensation to join our International People & Organisation team. This is a newly crafted role which will report to Executive Director, Compensation & Benefits, International.
What you'll do:
Key areas of responsibility will include but not be limited to the following:
• Assist in the operational delivery of day-to-day compensation activities, such as role pay grade assessments, market benchmarking, salary recommendations, pay equity assessments (EMEA and LATAM)
• Participate in compensation surveys to analyse the company's competitive market position for each in-country location, currently annual data submissions for Willis Towers Watson and Croner with Radford being added soon.
• Assist with annual merit review process with job evaluations, data analytics and data quality checks.
• Owner of compensation specific data entry into HR system (People Portal/workday) inclusive of job mapping, job code/job profile creation and pay grades
• Assist with review of new and existing job descriptions against levels/ job hierarchy and support Talent Acquisition in developing competitive compensation offers for new hires
• Support with benchmarking activity for production specific roles, both as ad hoc and during Join Ventures integration activity
• Provide quarterly LATAM benchmarking support for countries with hyperinflation, like Argentina. Market review is needed at least 3 times a year with a salary structure adjustment as a result. Regular salary structure review for Colombia and Brazil taking into account government and union based increases.
• Provide analytical/data gathering and processing support to the Compensation & Benefits team
• Participate in special projects as assigned, including executive compensation analysis, pay grades and career ladders review, new survey vendors appointment and survey participation and any new platform implementation/enhancements
• Support Benefits Analyst when/if required
• Support with employee recognition platform administration for EMEA and with UK Flex portal
• Maintain a solid understanding of EMEA/LATAM legislation that may affect compensation policies.
What you have:
• Typically a minimum of 3 years' experience focusing on benchmarking, job analysis, market pricing preferably in media sector across EMEA.
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of salary surveys and compensation theory and practice, experience with WTW is required, Croner and Radford desirable.
• Outstanding Excel skills and experience of working with HRIS software (Workday)
• Exceptional analytical and organization skills with the ability to work independently and interact effectively with all levels of management
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and priorities under pressure and handle confidential information appropriately
• Have a proactive approach, and ability to be resilient at times, as well as maintaining high confidentiality, whilst providing an excellent customer experience to all compensation and benefits related queries
How we take care of you:
• Competitive salary, with annual bonus eligibility.
• A choice of comprehensive health plan options that fit your lifestyle including private medical insurance.
• Rest and recharge during a week off during the winter holidays, in addition to the 25 days of paid annual leave.
• Participate in extensive learning & development opportunities at all levels, including curated instructor-led classes and high impact online resources.
• Build your community by joining our Employee Business Resource Groups, and/or Sony Pictures Action – our racial equity and inclusion strategy.
• Access to an employee online store filled with a variety of discounted Sony products.
• Watch the newest movies and TV shows at our exclusive employee screenings at work.
• Entitlement to apply for an interest-free season ticket loan.
• Automatic enrolment in the Company's Pension Plan
• Free counselling and advisory service.
• You will be automatically enrolled in the Company's Life Insurance and Group Income Protection Plans subject to any applicable service requirements.
• The opportunity to attend various social events in our state-of-the-art offices in Paddington.
• In addition to the above we have a range of other optional discounted benefits that are reviewed regularly (e.g., gym memberships, travel insurance, activity passes, car leasing, experience days and many more!)
If you require any reasonable adjustments with any part of the recruitment process, including the application or interview process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put Reasonable Adjustment Request in the subject line of the email.
Sony Pictures Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in all its employment practices, policies and procedures. No worker or potential worker will therefore receive less favourable treatment due to their race, age, creed, sexual orientation, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, disability, religion, gender, marital status or Trade Union membership (if applicable).
* Sony Pictures - GBR - London
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqxqp1-100-26-196-222-42 in your application.
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.