Community Manager, D&I - AVOD Growth
At Sony Pictures Entertainment, our mission is to meet audiences where they are and drive awareness, engagement and fandom across our rich and diverse movie and TV content portfolio.
The primary goal is to work with creators and communities of interest to connect with SPE's IP repertoire, actively meet audiences where they are, participate in communities and understand what is driving their engagement and conversation. We want to have an 'always on' approach to enable SPE to be deeply involved with the communities that align to our mission.
We are seeking to understand what they are passionate about from a content, tone, topic, genre perspective. We will use this understanding to define and refine the content we create and how we connect it with audiences in the most authentic and relevant way depending on the platform and format.
You will become part of a nimble, fast-paced content programming team, focused on driving commercial and consumer growth across the network as it expands. We are always evolving, always learning, and extremely passionate about film, television, and what's next for digital video.
Continue to leverage social media teams across Sony branded accounts (using the voice of the studio) for key moments related to diversity and inclusion by leaning into community management. Build Community Management muscle within the AVOD Audience team and establish ways of working, learnings, and guiding principles. Build strong list of SPE catalog content based on diverse stories being made/produced at SPE now and in the future Explore partnerships and collaborate with people who have social communities on these platforms (e.g., YT, IG). Be an active listener within diverse/under-represented communities and creators to inform the studio on their voice, important topics, sensitivities, and how SPE can better serve those communities/creators. Recommend how SPE can engage within the communities and with creators to develop relationships with advocates to ensure SPE has a rich, diverse, and accepting voice across all consumer groups. Amplify the voices of under-represented communities and creators to tell their stories using the studio resources and work with our platform partners to build buy-in and drive execution. These can span from collaborations, to workshops to empower creators, or to connections between studio talent and these voices.
• Bachelors degree
• 3-5 years of digital media experience
• Experience managing, moderating, and engaging with audiences and communities of interest
• Experience working with diverse audiences or on a diversity & inclusion team
• Experience and interest in digital advertising trends, new technologies and media industry
• Experience with content curation on social media and video platforms, particularly YouTube and Facebook preferred
• Proficiency in multi-stakeholder project management
• Familiarity and comfort with using research tools
• Familiarity with studio content distribution and marketing workflows helpful
• Strong attention to detail and organization skills
• Strong analytical, research and quantitative skills
• Strong communication, presentation, and storytelling skills
• Strong ability to develop relationships and work cross functionally across partners and stakeholders
• Passion for film, television, and media a plus
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjqb7b-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.