Senior Manager Digital Marketing, TV Studio
Culver City, CA
Analyst, Master Data
The Analyst, Master Data will manage scheduling and creation of SKUS, item and bills of material set up of all North American Releases (physical product), manage moratoriums, expirations and restrictions within SPHE systems, manage manufacturing, sales, inventory, returns flags within SPHE systems. The Analyst, Master Data will work with internal and external teams on critical path milestones for the delivery of all workability components. Additionally, they will work with internal and external teams on delivery of all metadata required for SKU set up.
55% - SKU Creation and Management
• Manage the set-up and maintain changes of any product for US and Canada within SPHE systems through on-going collaboration with internal departments (Marketing, Operations, and Production) and appropriate stakeholders.
• Manage GEM, Pegasus and Prism support applications and assist with troubleshooting system interface issues as it relates to SKU set-up and necessary clean up when required.
• Collaborate with title/rights set-up teams.
• Participation in meetings and discussion to help drive inventory reduction strategy.
15%- Evaluate System & Process Functionality
• Identify and lead initiatives to capitalize on opportunities to increase procedural efficiencies and systemic enhancements as they pertain to the core functionality and productivity of the position.
• Identify and authorize necessary IT enhancements, assist with testing and oversee implementations of these enhancements.
10%- Support and maintains the world-wide timeline
• Work closely with teams that drive/create marketing & creative components (utilized for Domestic, International only, or worldwide release).
• Update the daily updates/inputs for the marketing deliverables/timeline report that aligns due dates of materials and marketing projects scheduled for source creation, localization, and/or servicing.
10%- Ad Hoc Tasks, Reporting & Analysis
• Prepare summaries for management, operations, and any appropriate stakeholder presentations
• Participate in presentations to operations, vendors and appriate stakeholder as required.
• Supports departmental business plans/processes as outlined by management.
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Information Systems, Data Management or Supply Chain
Preferred Years of Experience:
2+ Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing administration
2+ Minimum 2 years of experience in data management
1+ Minimum 1 years of experience in workability / timeline management
1+ Strong proficiency in data/timeline management systems
Prior work experience in home entertainment preferred
Fiscal Responsibility: Some Impact
Specialized Knowledge or Skills Required:
• Daily use of internal systems (intermediate to advance level of use): PRISM, Runner, Business Objects
• Microsoft Office Suite (intermediate level of use): Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Basic understanding component nomenclature, as related to packaging materials and various marketing components
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of of cross functional teams
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Highly organized
• Highly skilled at time-management and ability to prioritize while meeting key timeline deadlines
• Ability to proactively manage any issues, escalate appropriately and provide timely resolutions
• Strong collaborator and team player
USA - Culver City - Akio Morita Building
Sony Pictures' global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies.