Ensuring that the company's financial records are in line with international accounting standards and local regulations.
% Time Spent
• 15% Control of the e-mail box for receipt of electronic invoices, verification of tax requirements, addressing and verification for acknowledgment of receipt.
• 15% Follow-up on the technology provider portal, verifying and acknowledging receipt of invoices received from third parties.
• 15% Reconciliation of invoices received with the DIAN web page report.
• 15% Preparation of electronic support document for charges received for contracting services or goods with persons not required to invoice.
• 20% Verification and analysis of accounting records carried out by the AP area (Verification of fiscal requirements and taxes).
• 20% Ensure that all invoices issued in the name of TELESET S.A.S are processed and accounted for payment. Assist in the monthly closing process and review the accuracy of IFRS ledger balances. Communication between line producer, production operations, and suppliers Generate account related reports for management and other production teams when needed.
Education, Years of Experience, Specialized Knowledge, or Skills Required:
• Accounting technician/technologist or last semesters of public accounting.
• Knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
• 1 year of experience in the area.
• Experience in SAP a plus.
• Demonstrated ability to deliver while working under time pressure on multiple assignments.
• Highly effective problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Ability to adapt and work well in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to work with other departments and various levels of management.
• High level in Excel.
• Basic level Power Point and Word tools.
• Basic level of English a plus.
ARG - Buenos Aires - Cabrera
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy3bpq-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.