Culver City, CA
What you'll do:
• Enter new requests into Sony Music specific database, GOLD and all deal tracking maintenance and status updates as directed by clearance and negotiation staff - primary staff position for GOLD entry for Film & TV team (10,000 + deals per year)
• Attach backup documents to GOLD records (e.g. artists & label approvals, notes)
• Follow up with clients for confirmations on outstanding Use Quoted and assist with finalizing deal points and terms in GOLD
• Follow up with clients on Confirmed uses with clients for Request to Issue License and Invoice
• Follow up with clients for weekly uses / Now Playing marketing report
• Prepare GOLD record for Contract Administration insuring all information is accurate so master use agreement can be issued from GOLD record
• Scan, file and update GOLD status Not Used / Dead to digital files
• Follow up with clients for weekly uses for Now Playing marketing report
• Assist in gathering music assets (e.g. WAV, instrumental and stem files) and create playlist pitches to be sent to clients as directed by pitch staff (working alongside department assistant and coordinators)
• Answer Phones (alongside department assistant and coordinators)
• Special projects as assigned
Who you are:
• 1 year of administrative experience
• Understanding of music licensing is preferred
• Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, and focus while working under stressful and demanding situations.
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are absolutely required.
• Ability to make sound decisions and solve a variety of problems.
• Strong knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Photoshop, Internet and typical office equipment.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roon36-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.